Went pretty darn great!!! Amazingly well. Have I found the fire again??? I stuck to my meal plans about 90%, with the other 10 % just being substitutions, all authorized. I made it to wednsday night 100% clean, so I had the EFL cheesecake with SF lemon pudding on top. It was heavenly. Now you KNOW I've been eating clean if the EFL cheesecake is tasting fab!! LOL I'd rate this weeks eating as in my top 5 of any challenge ever. I ate veggies with most of my meals, it was wonderful!!! I have had starchy carbs up until my last meal some nights, but on BFL that is OK, and for now I'm just trying to do it, not kill myself. NO tweaking for me right now. I just want to get the groove back, and that seems to be happening. With all the crazy stuff I have tried, this seems soooo easy!! LOL
I got in all my workouts so far (as soon as the boys finish their eggs I'll be on my way to my LBWO) and its looking good for a 6 for 6 on workouts. No personal bests or anything, but I was sore for 2 days after every weight day, and I did a solid HIIT on the other days. I also did at least 30 mins of cardio on every weight day. Not too shabby. I feel GREAT!!!!!!
OTHER STUFF:::
Mark heads to the "real" academy monday. He's been at the department he'll be working for for the last 3 weeks, and supposedly they were making it hard on them so that the "real" one wouldn't be so bad. Ha. We'll see. The PT seargent for this week has been killing them. It takes a LOT to get him some sore muscles, and he's doing the George Jefferson walk because his calves are one big cramp from running bleachers. LOTS of bleachers. Hehe. He's doing great though. I'm really proud of him. This is a complete 180 for his life, attitude, everything, and I appreciate what he is doing for our family. Hes such a stud!!!
We had a hair crisis yesterday. hehe. Cade was screwing around with my neck trimmers and whoopsie!!! Shaved off a 2 inch by 4 inch gob right in the front, from the hairline back. Serves the little sucker right. Hes 9, um, hello, he knows what those things do. He was so upset. I was trying not to laugh. But then, he tried to say he was sleeping and when he woke up Sadie and Cooper were standing over him with the clippers and they had done it. TOTAL lie!!! I was pretty pissed he lied about that, trying to get them in trouble. We saw through that in a second. PUNK. So he got his head shaved. There really wasnt any other option. He actually looks great with it. He has the same head shape as Mark, and hes such a handsome kid, he looks pretty tough. I told him he looks like he could kick some butt like a UFC fighter with his head shaved like that. Last night he was getting used to it, but this morning he did NOT want to go to school. Too bad!! I just hope nobody makes fun of him. I did see about 5 kids his age or older with shaved hair like that, so I think he'll be OK. I told him to tell everyone he did it like that for football. Anyway, quite the drama. Hehe.
No much going on this weekend, hopefully just chillin and doing yardwork.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

7 comments:
way to go on gettin' your groove back!!! stickin' to the basics keeps it simple and you know what needs to be done. :) that's what's great about bfl!!!
tell mark we're all so proud of him!! sure wish I could see that "jefferson walk"...lol.
oh, also tell him that on ultimate fighter 4 I went to high school with mikey burnett!!! I don't watch that show...so he'll have to keep me posted on his wins. :) he used to own and run mikey's gym & kickboxing...and dave went there for a loonnnggg time. now scott, his brother runs it.
sorry so long...can't wait to see you and catch up girl!!! we gonna paarrrrr-taaaaayyyy! hehe
So glad that you are doing so well on the challenge.
Congrats to Mark.
You two have to be one of the best couples that I have seen, crap, 5 kids and still got it going on! That is why I Think the world of the both of you! Keep truckin sistah! I am behind you 100%
Coming to Tennessee?
Just wandered over to your blog for the first time, Janel! I LU-HUVVVV your banner! Did you make that? You've got skillz! Congrats on the 100% eating! That is so phenomenal! After chatting with you that one night and learning that you've lost 25 pounds, you're one of the ones I think of when I'm doing my last hiit interval (min 15-19)!
Hey Janel!
I knew you were finally in the groove when I read your blog and saw that you were "nesting" the other day. Right on!
I had lunch with Dana today. It was SO great to meet her. Sure wish you could've come too. Next time for sure!
Hugs~
Kristin
I love the shaved head look. Woohoo on the new BFL start. You are on fire. YEAH! Mark
Janel that is Awesome! I am glad to hear things are back on track for you. Let your fire burn!!! (Can't wait to get that feeling back!)
Take care!
LisaMichele
Post a Comment