I am a SAHM of 5 great kids ages 12,11,9,7,and 6. Between my church jobs and family I stay very busy. I have a fabulous husband and a big extended family that inspire me every day. At this point I am just trying to make it through each day with a smile on my face and not get too fat.
6 comments:
Thats it!!
Im tellin my Homeboy Marky-Mark that your cheatin on him with this tie-wearin Dude!
Looking good!!
Lori
I love my LB in his uniform- I was surprised at how much I love seeing him in it. Don't you feel proud, too?
Busy ,crazy in your world I see...but YEP MARK LOOKS GOOOD!!
Hello!! Yeah, Janel, I've seen him before in photos...he is HOTTT!! (and you know I have a thing for tall guys with smooth heads !!). Dede
Girl, I love it how you're hot for your hubby:)
Your kids are lucky to have you guys as parents! It's a great thing for them to see, ya know?
Post a Comment