That is terrific! The song was very fitting...and I'm not even a country fan...lol!
I loved seeing how she has grown up, getting her stereo, wearing makeup for the first time, the pictures of the both of you together. So awesome. I'm sure the grandparents will love it!
I am a SAHM of 5 great kids ages 12,11,9,7,and 6. Between my church jobs and family I stay very busy. I have a fabulous husband and a big extended family that inspire me every day. At this point I am just trying to make it through each day with a smile on my face and not get too fat.
10 comments:
too flippin cute. love the song!
awww, that is awesome, I love it...ok..where do I start girl? I'd love to do some of these!
oh my goodness. janel. that is soo awesome. How cute.
That is terrific! The song was very fitting...and I'm not even a country fan...lol!
I loved seeing how she has grown up, getting her stereo, wearing makeup for the first time, the pictures of the both of you together. So awesome. I'm sure the grandparents will love it!
OMG Janel...you got the fever! I did one on my daughter last week! LOL...I'll have to send you a link to it! Your daughter is a doll!!!!
so cute!! She looks like a litte you!!
My weekends are free! When should we all get together?? :)
Aw, I love it!
Perfect song, too!
that's so cool! Love the song, too. Gonna steal this idea from you soon. ;o)
I love it! Your daughter is so adorable!
She is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment