I am so busy this week. I am getting the word out about the fact that I do hair, and I am really growing my client base. Great, but now I have even MORE to do, and my kitchen has to be clean in the process. Also, Marks dad is coming to visit (this happens about every 5 years, or less) and will be staying here, along with Marks brother and my SIL and kids, kids will be staying here. YIPES! It will be crazy fun, I love hanging out with my SIL and all, but I have a LOT to do, including putting together my office, I just kind of moved everything in there without organizing anything. Its just all stacked. YIPES!But I need that room done for his dad. I think 6 am workouts will be the rule this week. So now I gotta get off my butt and get fricken BUSY!
Mark started his new career today.......WOOOO HOO! He looked so cute on his way out the door today, he wouldn't let me take a pic. Black dress pants, royal blue dress shirt and tie. Can we say HOOOOOOTTTTTTTTIE!!! Yummy man!! Can't wait to see the uniform! I'm so proud of him!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

6 comments:
Good luck on getting more clients. I SOOO wish we lived closer. I have never had a stylist. I have just always gone to different places and people everytime i am in need of a cut. I would LOVE to have you do mine.
I am in the same boat. Time to get focused and get things accomplished. Busy week for me as well.
Congrats to mark on the beginning of his new career!!!
wooo wooo...I'll bet mark looked sharp! tell him all his "bfl gals" want to see his latest look!! :)
Congrats on building your client base. AWESOME!!
So, Mark got the police job?? COOL!! Tell him that Jim and I said congrats. Nothing like a man in a uniform !!
Good job getting the word out. It'll snowball and you'll have more work than you can handle. :o) Very rewarding, though.
How long have you been doing this?
Yeah, Beka, I saw that your were Hairdresser to the counrty stars....That ROCKS!!!
I have been doing hair about 10 years now, but since having kids just did it at home. I got really busy once back in like 2000, but then we moved and I lost most of the people, so I have to build back uo again. Luckily, a lady I go to church with who did it full time just moved away, so I have a good number of her people calling. YAY!! Where else can you make 50 bucks in an hour and a half staying at home with your kids??
I'll post a pic of Mark from yesterday here soon.
I would not use the word CUTE!!! Glad to ehar he started... Tell him I wish him the BEST!
Casey
Post a Comment