Monday, August 21, 2006

Oh yeah, baby!!!!

Well, so far so good. I posted a lot of this on my challenge thread, so if you've heard it all before....too bad!!! LOL I stayed up all night last night and got my house put together, what a relief!!! WIth out doing that, I would NOT have been able to hit the ground running like I needed to this morning. Cade has chorus at 7 AM so mondays really suck, and my first appt was coming at 8:30 am. EEEEK!

This is gonna be Challenge Numero UNO.

I am SO excited about my food right now!! I don't know what the hell I was thinking, trying to eat clean and eat the crappy stuff I had planned. I must admit I was quite inspired by Sqwigg and her going on about her buffalo, her delicious fruits and fabulous salads. So since Im too broke to go out and buy precision Nutrition, I had to just get back to the yummy stuff the best I could. I guess I could call it just realy going back to the BFL basics, like I did in my first challenge. I pulled out some old weekly menus and remembered some of the great stuff I used to eat that I miss. I feel like I'm catching up with a long lost friend! LOL Tonight I had Turkey Goulash...WOW was it yummy!!! My kitchen is totally stocked, and heres the really cool thing. I FINALLY did this after months of saying I "need" to. I got out my menu, I got out all the produce I had bought for all the meals, and I cut up and washed all the veggies accordingly. I made a ginormous salad, with greeen leaf lettuce, roma tomatoes, broccoli and cucumbers. Now when I need to have a salad, I can just grab a handful of it, done, Washing and chopping is done. I know, should I win a prize for finally figuring it out!!! LMAO I even went as far as chopping up the celery I will need for my tropical tuna sandwich on wednsday.! I have plenty of zuccini, peppers and mushrooms chopped up to mix with my eggs, and if I need to use it up quick for whatever reason I can just throw it in the salad. I grilled a big pack of chicken witht he Mrs. Dash Tomato and basil seasoning...YUMMO!! I have eaten so good today it should be illegal, but its NOT!! Here was today:

1:1/3 c. oats, 4 egg whites,&cinnamon, made into pancake w/PB and SF syrup
Hair appt. (making the $$$ baby!!)
Workout, LBWO Short, yet VERY intense
2:Protein shake (SN Carribean cooler mixedw/Betagen)
Hair appt. (cha ching)
3:Chicken pita pizza (1 ww pita topped with 1 T pizza sauce, grilled chicken, mushooms, roma tomato, zuchinni, and 2 T mozzarella and then broiled)
4:creamy salsa dip (CC, yogurt, salsa, jalepeno) with peppers, carrots, celery, and baked ww tortilla for dipping
5:Turkey Goulash...DELISH
6:more turkey G sans the pasta


I feel like I've eaten all day!!! I also drank a 2 quart pitcher of Ruby Red Grapefruit Crystal light plus about 40 oz of H2o. The peeing will start tomorrow. Right now I'm still absorbing. :P I don't feel thinner or anything, thats for sure, but I'm taking a step in the right direction.

Tomorrow I still have a little cooking to do. I'm gonna hard boil a dozen eggs (Mark needs em too) and also tomorrow morning when I make my pancake I will make 4 extras to have all week on hand just in case. I have never made these particular ones ahead of time before, I have no idea if they will be good.

I got a new notebook together, and was looking through my overflowing old one, which I love. I have all sorts of stuff in there, cool articles about goal setting, the paper towel theory, different threads from Tracker with music ideas, etc. I love it. But I think a new one will really give me the fresh start I need.

I'm exhausted, I have tons more to write about, all this stuff Dana and I were discussing about mindset, good stuff. But I am on 3 hours sleep,and unlike some of you out there I actually CAN sleep when I want to...and right now I really want to!!!

Tomorrow:
Sleep till 7
go to library and get hypnosis book recommended by Jennifer
HIIT cardio
Make phone calls :(
Take before pics :((((
Lots of other stupid crap too lame to post.
Wyatt has school, mabye mommy nees a nap???????

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I keep seeing references to this book Jennifer recommended, but I somehow missed where it is written. Can you post the name of the book for me please????!?!?!?!

Thanks...you sound like you've got it going on!

Suz said...

Very cool! I love your attitude! I can sense the skip in your feet when you type away all the ramblings of your day! :) Good for you! Now, go get some sleep!

Janel said...

Eileen the book is called

"Self Hypnosis and Other Mind Expanding Techniques" by Charles Tebbits.

doidle said...

Janel, if you want, I can send you my Precision Nutrition stuff, and you can photocopy it...and watch the DVD's ..can you copy them?? Anyway, and when you're done, send it back to me. email me at doidle@sbcglobal.net
- Mary

Janel said...

MARY!!!!!!! You are the BEST!!!!!I sent you an E-mail...:D

And I went to get the hypo book at the library, but they didn't have it. DARN. I will check amazon later tonight.

Oh, man, I'm so excited!!!!!

Donna said...

You have really gotten it together! Talk about planning. It still amazes me that you can stay up all night to clean. I've been getting up early to get a little done before work. This morning I left the kitchen spotless and left a note to everyone to keep it that way. If I come home and it doesn't look that way I'll be so mad!

Pamela said...

Good to see ya back ON darlin! Whooo hoo... as I said on your challenge page...I think I need to borrow a few of the things you're doing .. somehow light the FIRE right backup to FLARIN again- where I EAT SLEEP & BREATHE this!

Julie said...

Way to go on the eating Janel! You inspire me with how you manage to juggle everything, even when the going gets tough. I hope the rest of your week has been going just as well.

BTW, what is the paper towel theory? I don't specifically do BFL, so if it's a term from there, I don't know what it means :)