Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hee Haw

I'm just hanging out right now on the computer,waiting for my dad to come by to pick up papers and watching Hee Haw on tv. I used to LOVE that show as a kid. I always wanted to be one of those cute ladies with the shirt tied up around the ribs, cut off daisydukes and a straw hat. In fact, I'm pretty sure as a kid(5-7 years old) I used to dress up like that to play because I thought it looked cute. I recall a few times stuffing the shirt for full effect. HA! I can only imagine my parents horror!! In fact, mark said he used to hate that show as a kid when his dad watched it, but the after seeing it again as a teenager realized what it entailed. A-ha!!

Had a very busy day today, another one tomorrow. Mark is on a ride along tonight for cop stuff,(guess he is excited about the new job)and I am just stuck here alone. Actually I am working on a new video of Mark's church youth group waterskiing at the lake last weekend. He took about 30 minutes of video and Im putting it to music so they can watch it tomorrow night. Its turning out cool. Its a little hard to find cool music that has appropriate lyrics. So far I have Beautiful Day U2, RHianna S.O.S, (funny with all the wipeouts)and Hoobastank "If I were You" among others. Anyway i hopethey like it. I'm getting addicted to the video making. (thanks alot, Suz!LOL) So far I've done cruise stuff, the last 2 christmases, Sadie 2006 montage. and the kids2006. Its just too fun!

TOmorrow,,,,,,busy, but the gym is gonna beg for mercy!!!

3 comments:

Mari said...

Hey girl glad you are having a good day. I am sure Mark would love it if you decided to dress up straw hat and all.

Have a good day!!

Pamela said...

WOW lots goin on there Girl ...hope today is a better day!
Hee haw... now THAT takes me back! :D

Anonymous said...

Super-Mom! My goodness! I want to make a video to music. What program are you using?

Hee Haw, I saw that the other night, John and I both got a kick out of it. My kids are faithful Dukes of Hazzard fans...makes me feel old! lol
Take Care, Lisa