I get knocked down, but I get up again.....sing with me people
SO I ate lots of candy, cried, ate more candy, cried some more but I feel better today. All of you guys posts just made me feel so much better, LOVE YA!!!! My life is still pretty sucky, but its mine so I guess I better figure it out. Oh yeah...BRING IT, BITCH!!! HAHAHA love that one, Jo. Fricken A. After I drowned my sorrows in candy I went on the chat last night and it was quite a little party. It cheered me up quite a bit. Mark was pissed off because of his day so I managed to cheer him up in a very "special" way (men are soooo easy sometimes :P) and even though I slacked the last 2 days on my training I went this morning and busted 3 miles. Its getting MUCH easier. In fact, I went a little farther than what was on the schedule so I could finish listening to the song that was playing(Kid Rock-cowboy) It has such a great intense finish its just a crime to stop running before it ends. I can't believe I ran and felt as good as I did with my nutrition being down the toilet like it has been, but whatever. I did have some toxic smelling sweat, though!!! LOL sorry, TMI
On the subject of music.........Here are the ones that are getting me off my duff and busting the miles
Eminem-Lose yourself(perfect speed to pace myself with, plus if lines like"tear this mutha fu%#&n roof off like 2 dogs caged" and "feet fail me not this may be the only opportunity that I got" and "sucess is my only mutha fu&%#n option, failures NOT" don't get you going, you really need to check your pulse!!!!!
Christina Aguilara-Fighter(the intensity at the end of this plus all the words I can always turn up the speed during this one!!!!)
Kid Rock-Cowboy-I think the lyrics are funny and it gets soooo intense at the end
SO as you can see intensity + cursing are really my ticket to sucess right now. There are a LOT of other songs that get me going pretty good but these are the top 3 at the moment.
On another music note(no pun intended hehe):Have you heard the Josh Gracin song "stay with me" ? Yeah OK its country but not really. That song is HOT! I thought it was hot but then I saw the video. Someone throw water on that man he is on fire!!!OK its not hot in a Prince sort of way, but hello..."girl your wearin me out" ???? Yowzers. Yummy!
OK last one..new fave I don't have on my player yet, but will soon......Beverly Hills by Weezer. Fave line:"where I come from isn't all that great, my automoblie is a piece of crap, my fashion sense is a little wacked, and my friends are just as screwed up as me" HAHAHA OK I'm really just laughin at myself here.....
On another happy note- My buddy Maricar and hopefully DANA and I are going clubbing on the 19th. Along with a special guest clubber: Marks cousin Curtis who is the nicest guy ever, recently divorced and just wants to get out and check out the scene. So I called and invited him and he's gonna go. We need him as dork repellent. I need a night out pretty bad and this is the time I can shed the momishness and go pretend I'm not me for a while. It will be wierd going out with someone I know from my family, Who knows what he'll think of me after this but I really don't care that much. He's really cool (pretty good looking too!) and its all innocent fun. Mark could care less who I go out with, he thinks it great Curtis is going (hes sending a spy!! No, just kidding)One thing Mark is NOT is insecure.
OK I'll shut up now
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

7 comments:
"...nothing ever gonna keep me down. I get knocked down, but I get up again..." Love it!
I am so HAPPY that your mood has changed. You ate candy, you cried, you chatted, you got laid. What else can you ask for? :)
But I am so SAD that I don't live in Arizona. I would love to hang out with your group!
Take care - Karla
Wonder Womannnnnnnnnnn...
you made me smile today girl...have a shot for me on the 19th...actually make it a flamin Dr. Pepper...
Yaahoo she back up glad to see you bounce back so quick. I love your music list.
What is a flamin Dr.Pepper?
Weezer is awesome. They used to be my fav back when they did Buddy Holly.
Ah, many a beer was sloshed to that song ... *sigh*
I was thinking of you today when I was DYING on the stepmill. Ever listen to the City of Angels soundtrack? There's a particular song on there that isn't motivational or peppy but something about it gets me in the heart every time I hear it. Anyway, I love that song, and while listening to it and enjoying the sweat pouring off my face, I thought of you and those times you have when you're reduced to tears at the gym.
I'll send you the song. ;-)
K
OH K~ I love the City of Angels soundtrack...Is it the Alannis Morissette song?? That one is great!! Paula Cole-Feelin' love is good too..Hotttttt Lotsof stuff goes on at out house when that one's playing....:D
Nope, J -- the song I'm thinking of is probably the one song on that soundtrack you don't like: Jude's "I Know."
Something about it ... :-)
Post a Comment