Last night Martha possesed me and I ended up cleaning till midnight. Then Wyatt got in bed with me at about 2 and got all warm and cozy and peed all over me and my side of the bed. Gotta love that. SO I stumbled around for 15 minutes and tried to get that all cleaned up. SO this morning I wasn't tip top as far as being observant. I'm still all on the cleaning thing so I decided to clean the ceiling fans (20 ft high...ugg) I get the ladder, la dee da this and that and I see this wierd dirty spot up on the high part of the wall so I move the ladder over and proceed to climb but the damn thing unhinges in the middle (its one of those that makes like 30 positions) and the side I was standing on collapsed in the middle. So the top part is heading straight for my face and I just CRASH right down on the tile. It jarred my back a little and I jammed my finger pretty good but other than that I survived. I was just glad the tile didn't get any cracks. Stupid stupid. I should have double checked the locks. I guess I will be going to the chiropractor today after all.
My eating is mediocre, I got my run yesterday but I'm lacking motivation today. Cooper goes to school early today so I am all excited to have extra time with less kids today. I may just clean out the car and the garage and back patio and call it my UBWO. I'm not sick or PMSing so I have no excuse to be lazy today.
Have I mentioned that Shark boy and Lava girl is about the lamest movie of all time? I mean, its lame even by kid show standards.
I watched the Oprah about the bras and the jeans. I really liked it. Lots of good info. I also was able to pick up a cute new description for too-tight jeans. The "muffin-top" LOL Like when your waist fat is blobbing over your waistband like the top of a muffin. LOL So I told Mark that I was muffin-toppin it in my skinny jeans yesterday. This definetly ranks up there witht he other descriptions we use like "cankles", "tree trunks"(big straight legs) and "butterface"(her body is awesome butterface is ugly). I have classified myself as more of a "butterbody"(as in she has a nice face butterbody is unattractive). I have to pull myself together. I was supposed to be able to go by a cute new pair of hot jeans in a smaller size this week (for da club) but looks like it ain't happening. At least not the smaller part. Now I guess I will have to go find a bra that gives me cleavage to distract from my muffin-top. Dang!!!
EDIT: Mark would like me to correct my description of a "butterface" He has informed me that I have it all wrong. He says the right way to say it is: "Everythings hot butterface" I needed to add this to bring peace to his soul. :)
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

9 comments:
OMG! I'm glad that you were not hurt! WOW! How very scary that must have been.
I have TiVoed the Oprah show and will watch it this weekend. I need to get some new jeans and hopefully, the show will teach me how to buy some.
Have a good day!
I agree OMG - I'm so glad you're ok. And a trip to the chiro is probably a good idea.
I heard "Muffin Top" a few months ago and shared it with the fiance. It's been added to our 'list' as well. (along with cankles and butterface which we used before) One other we throw out there is.. "Geeze, eat a doughnut!" That's for those people who are way way waaaaay too skinny.
Oh and "Plastieks" (Not sure how you would spell it) from Mean Girls - for those really really pretty girls with the right hair, right clothes, right make-up... the ones you hate but secretly with you were... ;)
Now I'm all curious what Opra had to say about bras cause ill fitting bras is an even bigger pet peeve of mine then muffin toppin.
Well I totally smelt a big assed law suit with your ladder - imagine the jeans you could buy! Really, you are quite lucky.
Are you taking any of your boys' ADD meds (like Lynette on Desperate Housewives)? Where are you getting the energy to feed your Martha syndrome? Anything Martha has escaped from my being & my house and I'm not quite liking it!
I particularly liked the "ice cream cone" look. You know, cinched in the waist, loose through the hips, tight at the ankles ROFLMAO. I want new jeans now!!!!! Summer is bikini addiction, winter is jeans & turtleneck addiction. What do you think these addictions might be like with no $$$$ - NOT FUN I TELL YOU!!!!!
Well Tracey the only thing I am on right now is insanity. There are times when I think about her in that one episode where her boys were off the hook going hyper and they wouldn't listen and shut up and she fell asleep at the table and dreamed that she blew her brains out. I get that "so mad I'm creepy calm" every so often and that scene comes to mind. Its a dark place I don't want to go~ hehe~ You don't even want to know how often I stay up to do that stuff. In fact, sturday night I pulled and "all nighter" till 4:30 am. And I'm still not done with he laundry. I guess I'm torn between 2 me's- The one that like to have a life and the one that likes a clean house. I don't have a middle ground. Sheesh I should figure it out already, huh? Is there such a thing as sporadic OCD??
oooh...scary stuff with the ladder. That'll teach you to try and get things done! :)
Muffin Top and butterface. Oh man...that's so funny. I don't even want to say which one I am. Ha ha.
Glad to hear that you are o.k.!! Wow girl...you've been cleaning up a storm!
Muffin top..that's funny. I totally know what that is- sad to say. I've heard of cankles, but butterface...oh, my face hurts from laughing :) I missed Oprah, so thanks for the update.
HOLY Janel, that's scary 'bout your ladder.. please do go see the chiro!
About the muffin top... BAHAHAHA!! I've NEVER heard that! but it is SO appropriate.. Laughed my head off at the other ones too! ( gees I must have a sheltered life up here in Canada or something! )LOL!
Now I have to give you heck about being all Psycho Martha!!!
Damn Girl!! you made me feel sooo guilty for not cleaning when I do have time ..& ( & No one peeing in my bed -lol! ) that I ended up cleaning 2 bathrooms while I was waiting for my chicken breasts to cook to bring to work with me!... I just bailed off the puter & grabbed the Lysol thanks to you!! LOL!
P.s...I wish YOU'd got a warning about the damn ladder.. I hope you're ok hon ..BIG HUGS
Lala*
Ummmmm....Janel, you do know Wonder Woman only flew with her invisible plane right...so STOP IT!! geeze girl, you coulda really hurt yourself...ok, worried mom rant now done. I so love the muffin top comment, except when I am preforming it of course...lol...
Good grief!
Yes, very glad you're OK. Wow.
Does muffin top apply when you're sitting, or moreso just when you're standing. Never been brave enough to do that thing when standing. I don't think my butt/thighs would let anything past them that would cause a pooch higher up.
Post a Comment