Saturday, November 19, 2005

I'm going out...Don't wait up!! :)




YAY I am geting out of the house!! We're going to Devils Martini and we are gonna dance our asses off!! Woo hooo! These are my new jeans. LOVE them. Nice dirty wash, but no shdaing to "spotlight " my problem areas. Nice and long, too. Oprah would be so proud! *sniff*

7 comments:

Tracey said...

You look fabulous - so much so I'd hit on ya LOL!!!

What kind of jeans, I like the colour. Hope you had a great time!

Lori said...

OMG, You look GREAT!!! The hubby better go with you or you are gonna have guys bothering you all night.

Hope you had a good time.

Lori

Anonymous said...

Wow Janel....you look GORGEOUS!! I'm jealous of your night out with the girls!! I know you girls will have the guys flocking around you!!! WOO HOO- You look amazing- I know you guys will have some photos from your night out....wish I could've been there!! Dede

Janel said...

Jeans are Levis from Target, Baby!! 20 bucks!! Well, had a GREAT time and I can't wait to do it again! Yeah I have been officially named queen of the dorks. SUPER!! :P The place we went was so cool, there was this nice outdoor sitting area with fluffy white couches and armchairs and fleece throws so we were able to rest our dogs and chit chat. We danced up a storm. I don't know what this means but this one guy came up behind me and put one of those lighted necklaces around my neck... What is that supposed to mean?? I had to shoo him away. Also, this seems to be the thing. Your'e out getting your groove on and a guy will just come up behind and start dancing, and just move closer and closer till I could feel his breath on my neck! HELLO! You didn't ask me to dance!! You're just getting your freak on back there without my permission! If I can feel your belt buckle AND the fly of your jeans on my booty, you are too close!!!!! I guess this is the norm, because it was actually even more common at the last place we went.

I have chosen to just be flattered, and if any guy under 40 is going to pay me one crumb of attention at my age and station, well, halleluja. LOL

Can we go again next week???? :)

Colorado Kid said...

Looken good.... Those ruff days with the food thing don't appear to ahve hurt you to bad... I agree with Lori, your husband better have went...:)

Casey

Pamela said...

YOU loook MAAAVELOUS DALING!!!

Sounds like quite the time! I'm jealous.- I wanna go out & play! LOL! ;)

PartTimeMom said...

Looking GREAT! But then you've heard that already ;)