Tonight on Fox Sports I will be on at 7pm. I don't know what the title of the show is but its about AZ motor park and its a 15 minute show. The word on the street is that almost my whole interview is on there so Now I am SCARED!! Holy Crapola!!I am so busy today I can't even believe it. The crunch is ON people. I am going to get my milage in today though to get myself ready for my run on Thursday. wooo hooo gettting excited! I need a water belt, where could I find one?? Walmart?? Hopefully! I'm gonna have to eat tip-top to fuel the WEEK! I will be crashing on friday, no doubt!
2 comments:
WOW cool!!
.. I'll have to see if we can watch it up here... then Jamie can "get" who you are too! :)
That is SOOOO exciting looking forward to seeing a friend on TV!!!
Love
Lala*
Bummer..I couldn't find fox sports either. WOW>.. now you are a movie star. Can I have our autograph?? Heee Heeee :)
Post a Comment