Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Help help help I can't do it!!!

WHy can't I get my stupid eating under control??? I did so good yesterday, felt great then about 4 (my toughest time!!) My damn neighbor brings over a box of Hawaiian Carmacs and a big plate of coookies. Now, normally, I can resist cookies, but these had to be the double chocolate/choc chip ones from costco. The Carmacs, Fugettaboutit!!! They are chocolate covered caramel and macadamia nuts.

THe only thing that kept me from inhaling the whole box at once was 1: My embarrasment later when the neigbor asks mark "how'd ya like the hawaiian treat I brought ya? " and he says "what?" and 2: The caramel was VERY chewy and it's hard to eat them fast. She showed up at my door and I just go "What are you doing to me, woman???!!!" Shes like "I brought this for the kids" AHHHHHHHHHH! CRAP!!! So not only did I blow it yesterday, now I have had some more for my M2. Its OK, Whew, deep breath. I can't erase what I've done, I still have 4 good meals ahead of me and now all the good stuff is gone and I'm on a sugar sick-thing now, I'm done with them. Man, I used to be a ROCK!! Its not TOM so I have nothing to blame but myself and my laziness. GRRRRRR! Now I can't go running till later becasue I have to get some of this crappy sugar out of my system and get some NUTRITION in me before I go so I don't puke all over the treadmill at the gym. Damn cookies are making me crave Diet Coke, too. I hate this feeling of despair like I will never be able to get back on track for more than a day or 2. I just want to dive headfirst into some Chinese food! Please, somebody help me get back in gear!

4 comments:

Mari said...

Oh so sorry you feel out of control. That can be so depressing. You need to focus on how good you will feel if you stay on track for the rest of the day. I think you should have a diet coke it will make you feel better. You should have some water too that helps some. When I want to eat I drink diet coke or have some water and minty gum. Hot tea get me by too. Hope you feel better soon so you can get that run done then you will be feeling great for sure. Chin up:)

Steven said...

I think we need it to be January 1. That usually gets us back on track, right? The thought of those cookies are making my mouth water.

Pamela said...

OH .. Janel..I hear ya!- you sound like me last week with feeling awful & then deciding that the Halloween candy was calling me! .. one afternoon isn't gonna do you in Hon.. we both know that! & the very fact that you WANNA go run is good :) Remember another girl who had a lot going on in her world once said-
"after all Tomorrow is another day!" ...

oh to be like Scarlet eh?? ;)
**BIG HUGS** Hon..

Marijayde said...

I hear ya, nothing worse than the binges. Shake it off, get back on the saddle and start riding again!

Put the info for those little bastard chocolates into Fid day - that always helps me!!!