Dana Called yesterday and we went out to dinner with a fellow tracker!!!Dee-dee (aka Kana)was in town with her fiance for the big NASCAR weekend. We had a great time (and we ate clean,too! tilapia w/mango salsa and grilled veggies-YUM)Dana didn't tell her I was coming-I surprised her, that was was fun. We talked for a couple hours and dished on the tracker and BFL in general. I'm so so glad I got to meet Dee dee and her fiance. Dana talked about Tennesee and some of the cool stuff that went there, lets just say I really want to go next time!!Sounds like a REAL eye opener to the REAL BFL. And a lot of motivating people. And can I just say, I had to about pick my jaw off the FLOOR whan I saw Dana at my door. (sorry girl, I have to tell) HOLY FREAKING COW the girl has SHRUNK!!!! I'm not talking, yeah, she looks like she lost weight, I mean like she's seriously HALF the size from when I first met her back in august!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I am so proud of Dana!!! She looks great!
Anyway I wish I had pictures but I'm such a chucklehead I forgot my camera. DOH! But Dee dee took some with hers so she'll post them when she gets back home from the trip.
So anyway, today I am totally ispired, I can't wait to hit the gym and get a kickin UBWO and eat some chicken!! So this is what I will need from you blends. I need someone to come and visit me every like 2 weeks to keep me inpired, and I can use Maricar and Dana to fill in when someone can't make it. OK? LOL Yes, I will send out your travel schedule, bring your families I'd like to meet them too. Its nice here in PHX the weather is perfect. You won't mind!! LOL Don't I wish!!! I'm so lucky to have met the great people that I have. It helps me feel like can still try to reach my goals.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

5 comments:
Wow what fun I hope to meet a BFLer some day I never have. So if you are ever in MI :)
Hmm.. I'll be right over :)
Hmmmm, letsee how my jewelry party goes, and I may come visit ya...lol...
glad you had a great time...if all my timing goes right, I will be meeting 3 tracker/blending buddies all in one week...yahoooooooo...
Christie
That is so cool.... Friends and family, and our "Tracker Family", you can't beat it...
Casey
Hey girl...I am back at home in N. CA! It was soooooo great to meet you. I wish we would've had time to get a workout in, and chat some more.
I managed to spend more time with Dana at the race (which was an awesome way to finish the weekend!!). Dana worked the race, and had my fiance and I come up after the race. Those seats are about $1000 a piece, so I will probably, never in my life, be able to afford that. Yeah..the pictures are awesome, and I will send them to you. I'll PM you with my email...I need yours.
Thanks for surprising me on Thursday night. YOU LOOK AMAZING!! So gorgeous, and firm!! Like we all said..the pictures don't do justice.
Talk to you soon...Love, Dede (Kana)
Post a Comment