

This is my baby. He'll be 3 in March. He can crack us up like nobody else. He loves to make faces and has such a little jock-walk. I hear him playing Star Wars and he's yelling "I love you! I love you!" He's the youngest but he hardly ever gets picked on because the other kids think he's so adorable. (I'm sure that could change). He loves to help me clean up and his artwork is amazing(except when its on the walls or himself) He has the best small motor skills I've ever seen in a little kid. He can actually draw recognizable figures, and he'll sit at the table for half and hour and do "art" I'm pushing for him to be a surgeon. Ooh, ooh, a PLASTIC surgeon. YES! I think he has the hands. When I say "Come here and give mommy a kiss he usually comes over to me and offers me the top of his head. LOL I LOVE this kid!!

5 comments:
what a little doll - LOVE his blue eyes
Is Thor really his middle name? Friends of ours just had a son and named him Thor, followed by five other names I can't recall.
They have very Nordic origins.
Yeah, His real middle name is Thor. He's big for his age and with that hair, we may have wished we gave him that as a first name! LOL We have the Nordic thing going on, too.
Very cute!
About your thanksgiving, I can't believe all the work you had to do, all the food you had to make and then to have to do all the dishes too. I feel for ya. You must be something else, all those kids and then all you do too.
What awesome eyes he has. I love funny kids that is great that he cracks you up.
Hope you are OK :) we know you will vent when you need to, right?
Post a Comment