| The Keys to Your Heart |
![]() You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free. In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored. You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy. You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic. Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with. Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment. You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred. In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered. |
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago


3 comments:
LOL Janel - I did this test & it was quite accurate as far as how I think is concerned. Alot of of yours was the same as mine LOL.
So far, every result that I've read, including my own, said the chance of your cheating is "zero". That can't be true for EVERYONE! I mean, couldn't someone's chance be at least 5%? Not gonna happen, but there's at least a small *chance*, if the variables are right.
:)
Hi you! Sounds like you've been busy!!! wow! ---hope the week with Mark gone goes well & I'm excited you've got to meet ANOTHER BFL'er & see Dana again! LUCKY!
As to the Visit... sign me up !! --or you can pack the kids up & come up here!! Wanna go skiing or something?? :) ok I gotta go to the gym now so I'll just say that I liked the test too... I'll write the out come in my own blog later!
take care
Lala*
;)
Post a Comment