Monday, September 15, 2008

Plans for this week

Alrighty, I am planning a fun and productive week starting today.

Weekend recap: We got to go to Sunsplash on Saturday, it was really fun. It was through Marks work, for Employee Appreciation. Full use of the waterpark, golfing (which we didn't do...too crowded) and BBQ dinner. FREE! We had a blast. Even little Dayton was going on all the big slides. We all went on the big one that looks like a taco shell with the red trim....HOLY COW it was SO scary! I definetly got my workout lugging those stupid double tubes 4 flights to the top....TWICE. They must weigh 50 pounds each! Golfland brings back so many memories of back in the day. I love it that all my kids like to be daring and have fun at that kind of stuff.

Sadie did so good singing for the Primary Program. I am SO SO proud of her for being brave and doing such a good job. I know it was way out of her comfort zone, and she is really getting up some nerves lately to try new things. YAY for Sadie!!


On to this week......

Today was the official start of training for the Irongirl. Woo hoo! L and I ran 2 miles, and way easier than last week. Go us!! We should be right on target to get to 10 miles by December 6.

TRAINING SCHEDULE...Week 1
Mon: 2 miles
Tuesday: Xtrain(for me will be lunges and core work)
Wednsday: 2 miles
Thursday: Xtrain (upper body and stretch)
Friday: rest
Saturday: 3 miles
Sunday: rest

Anyone who wants to join in, call me! :D

On the calendar this week:

Monday (today): clean house, finish laundry
Tuesday: Mani-pedi (thanks, grandma!) and Massage at Chiropracter
Wednsday: MY BIRTHDAY-early movie, lunch w/my lover, and chillin with the kiddos :D
Thursday: well I haven't actually planned this far ahead. Just get me to wednsday :D

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday on Wednesday!!! I wish I could take a day to drive out to Arizona, I am flying into NM Friday afternoon and will be there until the 28th...I miss all of you so much!

Amber said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLY!!!!! Hope you have an AWESOME day!!!!

Oh! I have to say that you have totally inspired me to start running! I did a mile and a half this morning...of course that was jogging and walking, but it is a start!! Thank you!!!!

Relief Society Ladies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lmsteele said...

Happy Birthday, today! Thanks for running with me! I noticed your blog on the RS one! Oh, the blog hopping that happens! See you soon I am sure! -Lisanne Steele