Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Its the MOST wonderful time of the year!!!

Usually Christmas is that time. But I actually like fall better because it is all about the anticipation, and the dreamy ideal of how AWESOME I will make the upcoming favorite season, without actually have to DO anything yet- or screw anything up yet. Its all about the fantasy.....

And it starts every year with my birthday! Its the date that kicks off the holidays for me. (the "holidays" include halloween around here:)

BIRTHDAY RECAP:

Awesome awesome birthday this year. WOOT! I got money in the mail, a pedicure, a Target card, a new MP3 that totally rocks, I love it. Mark always makes an effort for me, which I really appreciate. Thanks, baby!! :D Today I got up ...and a mystery friend had put up tons of streamers and balloons outside my house and garage. I was SO surprised and I loved it!! I don't know who it was, although I have an idea....:D I did my run, then we went to a movie (Dayton went to a friends house before school, fun!) and had a yummy club wrap for lunch. After the kids got home I went and got a massage at the Chiropracter and while I was gone Mark and Sadie went and got me a birthday cake. I made an easy dinner, Then the kids and Mark sang to me and we ate cake. It was such a great birthday, and thank you SO much to everyone who called me today (and yesterday!!) and sent me birthday posts, I feel so loved. MWAH!

Other reasons why its the most wonderful time......

*Our anniversary is next week
*School is in and I have a little me time and a SCHEDULE
*It is FINALLY cooling off and my electric bill is getting smaller for a change
*The fall TV season is starting!
*I can start my fall cleaning and preparing schedule. Why I enjoy this, I have no clue, but I do

Im feeling like I will be incorporating the painting of upstairs walls into my fall cleaning schedule. The paint is just sitting there, waiting for me to get serious. FUN!

7 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Marcie and Holly said...

Happy Birthday, Janel!!! Don't forget a good thing about this fall, NEW KIDS!!!!!!!

The Tyler's said...

I feel so bad...I talked to you yesterday and didn't even wish you a Happy Birthday! I'm sorry. Sounds like it was fantastic!
HOw bout a shampoo bowl for your present?? HaHa!

Casey said...

Don't I feel like a schmuck for missing your birthday. Happy Birthday!!!! Glad you you had such a great day!!

Brenda Janda said...

Glad you had a great day and things continue to go well.
Brenda

Maddy said...

Happy late b-day. I totally owe you a birthday treat. Next time you come out let's do lunch or something. So fun to see you on Saturday. Thanks for staying and hanging out!

Anonymous said...

Happy Later b-day!

and i am LOVIN your music on your blog!!!!