Running is going well. I'm not losing weight or anything, but I'm running farther easier and I think I'm picking up the pace a little. It's time to step it up a bunch with the eating and cross training though.
Anniversary was good. Ya know, 14 years. kind of a lame number. Mark worked overtime all day and I went to a funeral. I know, super exciting. Like I said, 14 years :D We did go out to dinner for almost an hour though. On the upside, I LOVE this guy more and more all the time if thats possible. Good times. In honor of our big day, I'm putting up my favorite picture of us.

Speaking of the funeral, we had a lovely time celebrating the life of Marks grandpa's 2nd wife, Connie. She was such a sweet little lady and very simple and good hearted. She will be missed by so many people. It was fun to catch up with extended family. The kids knew her well and will miss her, so they got to miss school and go to her funeral. Kids and funerals certainly bring up some interesting conversations, especially so close to Halloween....:D If you get a chance check out my kids blog, I have a few to add to it. LOL
Thats all I have for now.

5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Awesome song too!! That is such a cute picture of you two! Sorry you guys had a funeral to go to. I can't wait to go read the kids blog though. They are too fun.
Happy Anniversary Mark and Janel!! 14 isn't a lame number your funny. Good job on keeping up with running. you know how much I hate it so props to you girl!
You guys are so amazingly in love -- but the good love, you know what I mean? Not the gaggy, barf, pukey love that has never seen any sort of trial. :D
LOVE YA!
Happy Anniversary. So sweet.
And I feel ya on the running... and not losing yet. I'm just proud that I can run longer and further than probably ever before.
Keep it up!
Fourteen years! Congrats, Janel & Mark! You have a beautiful family to show for your love and efforts. Hope all is going well. Looking forward to our GNO on October 13th...we'll be hangin; tough! :0)
Post a Comment