Saturday, May 31, 2008

Real Quick

Its been a whirlwind 48 hours!! I got a HUGE DI load picked up, a HUGE amount of garbage picked up, a HUGE amount of awful cleaing done, packed up and loaded up the boys for Father and sons campout, and took them out to Marks work and they took off for the weekend early Friday morning. WOOO HOO! Buh-BYE!! LOL I did hair from 9 to 2 then took Sadie to a sleepover. Buh-BYE! I was able then to get another HUGE project almost completely done (I'll post it later when I get some pics) and my MIL went and got pedicures (It was a necessity after doing the "project"!) Got my primary stuff delivered to the Heather (which really made me sad, but I know she'll do great!) and then came home, visited with my mom and aunt, and got my bedroom packed up. Its so wierd being all alone, but I can't say I hate it, thats for sure. Its so peaeful and nobody is here to make a mess or get anything out. I'm sure one day I'll mis my kids being around all the time, but this has been SUCH a nice break from everybody, especially conidering the fact that we will be VERY together the next 2 days.

All I have left to "pack" which as of now consists of cleaning out and organizing and boxing up and setting in a stack, is my bathroom and the kitchen. And I guess I should start packing for the trip at some point. I'm getting so excited!!!

6 comments:

Casey said...

Well I'm glad you're excited because I still want to puke when I think about you guys moving. You guys better at least have us over for dinner when you get settled into your new place!

The Tyler's said...

Sad!
Stop bragging about your packing!
Have a fun trip!

Maddy said...

I'm with Casey and Jill. Boo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Woweee girl! I don't have a clue as to how you do it all! You have so much going on, my head would literally be spinning and they would have to hospitalize me!

Pictures are all beautiful. Your babies are growing up. Thanks so much for sharing!

KatieFeldmom said...

I love an empty house, but I know, one day, I will regret I said that.

Pamela said...

Enjoy the quiet..sounds like you deserve it BIG time!