My little Sadie is such a sweetie, I am so extremely lucky to have her, she is such a blessing. She is turning into quite the comedian, here are a few of her recent comments:
Me(leaning over and whispering to her at church): I really wish you had gotten ready faster so I could have blow-dryed your hair
Sadie: Well, we all wish things now, don't we?
Me: Yeah, so-and so turned 18 already
Sadie: Oh, that is SO cool, now she can order things off of the TV!!
Sadie: Mom, what do you do when you really like a guy in your class, and you want to talk to him but you dont know what to say, how do you say something??
Me: (passed out on the kitchen floor with panic that my little baby is growing up, yet thrilled that she is sharing this with me instead of hiding it!)
As you can see, she's definetly a full on Tween, which I love AND I hate. I'm so lucky to have this good sweet girl. I absolutely love her to pieces!
Happy Birthday baby girl!!!


8 comments:
She's gorgeous (like you! ) & sounds like wonderful (like you) .. & it's hard to belive they ( Steven turned 10 yesterday) are that old already...*sigh*
Happy birthday! Cute post with the sayings!
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Sadie!! Turning 10 and leaving my activity day group - I can't take it!
Happy Birthday Sadie!!!
Wow! 10 already? The other day I was looking through pictures and ran across one of Sadie wearing a leotard and throwing her tutu up in the air. She was so little (it was from our trip to Utah where Josh and I stopped by to see your family (pre-Tyler and Nathan) :) It was fun to run across those pictures, time has just flown by! They grow way too fast!
Seriously?! Sadie likes a boy in her class? She seems too yoing, but then again I'm just too old I guess! Sadie is the perfect daughter...I only wish my Sadie will turn out as sweet as her! What will we do without big Sadie on our street???
Happy Birthday girl!
That's so sweet! I love that she is actually talking to you about boys (I NEVER dared with my Mom). Happy Birthday Sadie!
Post a Comment