Monday, May 19, 2008

Good Monday!

So far today has been nice. Last night we finished the last of the big school projects. It was about the state of Ohio, a place that actually sounds like a fun place to visit. Anyway Mark got in some awesome overtime, I got my errands done early, because I don't like doing errands in the crazy heat, and today is a scorcher. Unfortunatly Cade wants lasagne for dinner, and I'm not sure I'm up to a big hot cooking project like that tonight. I think it seems more like a 5 dollar pizza and FHE night. I did hair and made some good moola, and now its time to get some plans and to-do lists together to get me through the next 2 weeks. First job...tackle this OFFICE! I need Mark to go through stuff with me because a lot of whats left is his and I can't make those decisions. And now that my primary time is over :( I need to get all of that re-organized and pack the rest totally away ready to be transported. All I need to top this day off is a call from my realtor saying we need to get over there and sign the house contract.

2 comments:

Marcie and Holly said...

you are so busy! Congrats on your house. The outside is great. Can't wait to hang out with you!

Maddy said...

Hey come tackle our office while you're at it!