Whay are my boobs lopsided in this picture??? Wierd!Heres me and Em, she's an official adult now. She got a Macbook for grad, I'm SO jealous!
I love going to my parents in Thatcher because I do really get to chill . Its like going to a cabin except you dont have to bring food! LOL We just show up and my mom takes good care of us. I took naps, read, chatted, and furniture shopped. My brother and SIL live there along with all of my SIL's family and they are so awesome too. We went out to a desert area and had a fun cookout with everybody where Cade and Cooper got to drive 4 wheelers (Cade rode all on his own for a long time, I was a nervous wreck!!) and then we had a fire Sunday night in the backyard (my parents backyard is gorgeous!) and then Monday my dad and brother took all the kids to a nearby lake and pulled them around on a water weenie and tube. Then they went to another picnic while my mom and aunt and I checked out furniture in town. The boys came back sunburned (oops!) and wiped out. It was so fun!!!! One sad part was when my middle little sister was all loaded up and moving to Flagstaff with her new hubby. She is a BIGTIME mommas girl and she was just bawling when she had to leave. Its gonna be hard on her and my mom to be so far. It will be a good experience for her at least. Sad. But thanks mom and dad and Nick for the AWESOME weekend, it totally rocked! I got to spend a lot of time holding my 3 month old neice Paige. She was just pure delight!!

So we got back and I started the WORK. I'm getting a lot acomplished though. I keep getting sidetracked by stuff like the last day of school stuff, kindergarten graduation, shopping for Cades trip after Mo, but it is all important stuff so its all good. I'm managing my time well so far. I did have to quit last night because I overdid something and my right forearm was just totally throbbing. I couldn't use it, it was so wierd. Then I had a stomach ache beause I hadn't eaten. I just get so involved and I don't take care of myself. So it was a chance to just rest and go to bed to rest up for today. I did hair all morning, now I am just hanging out to get ready for this afternoon. I'm going down to the school to take pics in the classrooms and all that. I just have huge lists of stuff to do. Mark is down at the new house today while the inspection is being done.
ANYWAY blah blah blah
Last night was Wyatt's kindergarten graduation. It was cute but looooong. and we were sitting on blankets which never helps a stomach ache. The kids are so proud though, and thats who its for anyway. He insisted on dressing up in shirt and tie, he's so funny. I can not believe how much he has progressed this year, its true that they leave kindergarten a different kid. I felt so bad making him leave, he didn't get to see his class video, but seriously, I thought I was gonna die with pain. I hope I can get a copy of the DVD. I heard it was adorable.

Afterward he chose dinner at McDonalds. I was so hungry I didn't really care. While we were eating Mark noticed that the Ronald mural on the wall in the playland looked really creepy. Zoinks!!!

And that wraps up another marathon blog entry, so much going on, I hope to get some cute pics at the school today.

6 comments:
Love all the catch up story on all your family So neat to hear what they are all up to now..:) LOVE all the pics...well 'cept for the Ronald one... I don't like clowns much at the best of times! ~lol~
Sounds like your trip was fun! How are you getting a copy of the class slide show because I want one of Ellie's class.
What a fun weekend! Ronald is so scary!!! Hope you are feeling better!! Good luck with all the packing!
Hi! Thanks for putting the picture of Paige on there. She's changed alot since she was a newborn. She looks like a happy baby! Sounds like you all had fun. Emily has grown up so much since the last picture I saw of her. Very pretty girl. Try to get some rest!
Your boob is shelfed on top of emily's shelf! hahahaha OUR BIG BUSTED Ladies FAMILY!!! HAHAHA
Wow, lots going on!! Go Wyatt, what a little man! Your sister looks older than a high school grad, crazy! I hope you're feeling better -goodness, I know when I eat birthday cake on an empty stomach I get the same thing, jk!! ;)
Post a Comment