Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

I know, a little belated! But I did have a really nice day. I even got a phone call from my brother in Korea and my sis in Hawaii, how nice are they?? Good kids. Mark showered me with little presents, it was so sweet. He put everything in this really cool quilted leather box. The big shocker was that he bought me JEWLERY! The man who despises jewelery purchases actually got me a Sapphire anniversary pendant. The one where the stones get bigger in an s shape. LOVE it. Sapphire is my birthstone, I love it! I got the Trace Adkins CD and some super soft socks that are infused with Aloe, they are the bomb. I put them on and it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up, they feel so good. Plus some other little things. I loved the cards the kids made me, they all said the sweetest things! Cade even wrote me a little poem. Its so cliche but I seriously love the things the kids write that come straight out of their little minds, I love hearing their thoughts. Anyway, I actually was pretty hard-working on Sunday I had to be up early (after a late cleaning binge) and had choir, then get ready for the primary song during Sacrament meeting, the Mark had to go back to work at 5 (BOO!!!) and we had his mom and sisters family over for soup and salad and rolls, so I had to get all that made before he left. Then we watched the Survivor Finale, which was cool. I felt very loved and appreciated and tired! But thats my life as a mom, right??

And no, I didn't get ANY pictures of anyone on Sunday. I just forgot to take any. Bummer.

Mark is signing the offer on the house tonight and Travis will submit it early tomorrow. I went back out tonight and showed my mom the house, she loved it of course. She was a little scared by the paint too but had some good suggetions. Did I remember to take any pictures??? Uhhhhh, whoopsie! I dont know where my head is, I swear. I just grabbed this one off the listing. Any pics of the inside dont really show anything interesting anyway.

4 comments:

smilingsarahbear said...

Happy late Mother's Day! Glad you had a good one- you deserve it. And congrats on the house. That's so exciting! Is it still in Chandler? I hope it's not too far away- I still owe you lunch and want to go some day. The house looks beautiful!

Chelsea said...

What a cute house!! I am so excited for you guys! Glad you had a good mother's day! Your socks sound to die for!!

Amy F. said...

What a sweet Mother's day -full of love (and a suh-weet gift!). So, I can't help but have bitter-sweet feelings about you getting your house. I'm SO sad you'll be moving but SO happy you guys are getting a house, and Beautiful one at that!!

Elizabeth said...

IT'S HUGE!!! That is SO cool!!!