Wednesday, May 30, 2007

And the prize is......

Its a trip to fabulous Las Vegas!! I'm so excited! I didn't actually win it, and I probably dont deserve it for any particlar reason, but we booked it yesterday. Mark is the best, he loves to do spur of the moment quickie trips and this was perfect. How can you pass up 50 bucks for a night at Excalibur??? Nope, ya can't. We dont' really gamble in vegas, we go to eat. Well, let me rephrase, Mark goes to eat, I tag along and eat some stuff too. We have been known to spend 2+ hours at a good buffet. This time around it will be seafood. YUMMO! I'm just hoping I get a chance to wear my awesome lepoard print pumps with a peep toe. They are HOT. I'm working hard to fit into the jeans that go with them. I'm just excited that I get to go somewhere, even if its only for 36 hours. Anyway, we are going Monday morning till tuesday night, thats what Mark has off so it works perfect for a cheap trip. Between today and tomorrow I will have earned all the money for the trip by doing hair...go ME!!

I went to spinning again today, it was pretty good. Eating was so-so, I threw together a spur-of-the-moment "WOO HOO LAST DAY OF SCHOOL" party for the kids and a couple of their friends. We had some junk food (stuff I never buy) and I had a little, but nothing horrible. I was too busy doing hair to really eat.

Anyhow, school is out, hopefully I won't kill any children over the next 2 months. The gym is gonna save me!!!

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Very nice about the trip to Vegas!.. Guess living MUCH closer than I do makes a couple days quickie get away do-able eh?
& kids off already?/ I still can't wrap my brain around that! ~lol~

KatieFeldmom said...

Trip sounds like fun!!! And $50 at Excalibur is awesome!!!

Suz said...

summer......argh! I'm with ya...my kids will be very happy it they survive up to their first day back to school! Mom has been testy! :)

Have fun on your trip!!!

doidle said...

Great fun. Take some pics of the shoes. I wish you would have waited just 2 weeks. That's when WE'RE going! Have fun.

Lori said...

I am SO ready for a trip. I want hte beach though. I would kill to go to the beach now, well not really, but I want it bad.

Maddy said...

So fun! I love that mark is so good at taking you places. My husband is such a workaholic. GRRR!

Anyway, good luck with you kdis this summer. I'm already counting the days until school starts!