Monday, May 07, 2007

OK OK

I have been neglecting my blog, I know. I just feel so bad sitting here typing becuase my office is SUCH A DISASTER! I'm seriously taking pictures before I clean it, it will be the biggest transformation EVER! LOL So right now my kids are all gone at playgroup (thanks, Maddy :D) and instead of being procductive I am spending time with Mark (we went winow shopping at Lowe's) and out to lunch. That is our weekly "date" time together since he works all weekend evenings. So now he's ont he phone and I'm here, but hey, I'm relaxed. I guess you could call spending time with my spouse productive.

I really crashed this weekend, I literally laid in bed or on the couch in my room from about 1-6 pm. I needed a recharge BADLY. I'm ready to tackle some projects now. Some of this stuff I'd like to get done before school gets out, thats my deadline. I have some major stuff in the works. Heres a short list:

*My OFFICE completely gutted and redone
*my garage completely gutted, hosed out and redone
*my backyard completely redone (this includes my garden)
*all closets completely gutted and rearranged
*laundry room comletely gutted and redone

Heres one little dilemma- do I get rid of the VHS tapes?? I'm SO tempted. Its not like we have a lot but mabye 2-3 rubbermaids full. I could use the containers and the space. We do have a TV/VCR combo in Sadies room, which she likes but never usues it because she dosen't really like the VHS movies we have. What should I do? Let her keep her 5 favorites?

OK on the fitness front: I didn't make it to the gym fri or Sat, that is bad. But there was literally NO time, thats no joke. I could have gotten up at 5 to do it, but I was already sleep deprived from the week, and to get less could have been dangerous. I'm just looking forward to this coming week,and have done my workout today, and eaten great. I'm already seen improvements in how I feel and look (slightly) so I'm gonna keep on keepin on. I did have to get a couple things to wear, nothing exciting, but stretchy cute stuff that will last me now till 10 pounds down from now.


I'm having a few worries about my overall program etc., but I'll have save my deep thoughts for later. Later, peeps!

8 comments:

Pamela said...

Yay for stretchy cute clothes.. I'm living in track suits lately ~Lol~
sounds like more busy busy doing in your world there girl!! & as to the VCR tapes...*whistles* gee umm yea I need to find a home for the bookcase full I have sitting on my Dresser!! AKK!

The Tyler's said...

Wow! I'm tired of just reading all the projects you want to get done. But in reality I need to do the same projects. As the vhs's go are they home videos or just movies? If just movies I would get rid of most.....just keep the ones you really watch. I've been trying to do this lately(get rid of things I don't use) and it has really helped me keep my house clean and organized. Easier said that done.....I'm the worst pack rat! Sorry for the novel! Later.

Maddy said...

It's the perfect tie to gut the house because you can just take it to Kate's this week! Use the Saturday garage sale as your deadline and just get rid of it. Then you don't have to worry about taking it to DI and it goes to a good cause.

You can do EET! And yes, get rid of most of your VHS tapes. If I haevn't used something in a year, out it goes. Have fun! Call me if you need help purging, I love that stuff.

doidle said...

Hey Janel! Sell the VHS's!! If I lived near you I'd sell em for you. You can ebay them or craigslist them. Or maybe donate them....

PHew! Your projects sound tough. I need to do a lot of that too.. yuk!

KatieFeldmom said...

Happy *early* Mother's Day!!!

Casey said...

I found you from Jill's blog, hope you don't mind. I'm glad the new eating/exercise regimen is going good. You inspire me to do better.

zooman said...

I bet Mark and the kids have a special day planned for you. Happy Mother's Day, you so deserve it!

Lori said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY