Saturday, June 02, 2007

I so needed to hear this....

I was gonna post about how I got asked out on a date the other day because its an awesome story but instead I must make this post a shrine to the fabulous SKWIGG who has somehow crawled into my brain again and given me hope. I LOVE HER! I am too retarded to imbed her blog link into my post so you'll just have to click on her from my links list if you want to read but I just really needed her wisdom, and there it was. Love it. Its the "Kick me" question.

I'm ready (and I mean physically as well as mentally) for Vegas 2 days early. Ready, Ready, Ready right now. Lets go already. WOOO HOO!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hey Jams,

It was GREAT talking to you yesterday on the phone! I wanna hear the date story!!!

I hope you have a FAB time in LV!!!

Amy said...

Hey there!
Have a great time in LV.

Thanks for the reference to swigg's blog..great post.

Pamela said...

a Date? ok now we gotta hear about that ! & I am excited for you ..with you? about Vegas..ok .. ok & envious too :P
Enjoy!