Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I've been tagged

SO ...the rules are..
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!


Here are 7 little known facts about me: read on if you dare ;D

1. I'm really lazy when it comes to stuff I don't want to do. I mean...REALLY LAZY

2. I love it when Mark calls me Franchesca(I know there is a cooler way to spell it...but I can't remember it)

3. I'm (normally) an awesome speller...I can spell anything (except Franchesca :P)

4. I have horrible spider veins on my legs and I've always been worried that I would develop varicose veins. So far, it hasn't gotten too bad, which is wierd considering all my pregnancies. If I had the $$ I'd get everything lasered.

5. I have never once bought bath towels.

6. I love being my mom's right hand girl for my sisters wedding. Its fun. But I'm a total daddy's girl too. That can be tricky sometimes.

7. I am not an animal lover. Dogs are gross,cats are annoying, and nothing else has enough personality to be interesting. Its just more mess to clean up after and be responsible for. I would never have a pet as my "child". Even if I didn't have any of my own kids, I'd still never get a pet. I think its great for other people, I applaud you.The pets need someone to take care of them. Its just not for me.


I tag these 7 people:

1.Jill
2.Maddy
3.Casey Krassow
4.Casey Pearce
5.Doidle
6.Carole(BB)

4 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

I have never once bought bath towels. Huh? Who did you manage that?

Great list. I like "Franchesca" too.

Maddy said...

So what do you use for bath towels? I must know!!! It seems like I'm buying them weekly.

And I'm not a big animal lover either. Shhh!

I'll have to spend a few days trying to think of strange things about me.

Janel said...

LOL Actually I have lots of bath towels. I just don't buy them. When we bought a house a few years ago my mom got me a bunch as a present. Before that we just used what we had gotten as wedding presents. Then a couple yars ago my MIL got us some really plushy textured ones for christmas, then I got some more hand-me downs that were almost new from my mom last year. My "other" mom got the kids each their own pottery barn animal towel to use...which they ALWAYS do. So I have tons, but have never bought any. :D

carolakabb said...

I was going to ask about the towels too! that is so funny