Thursday, April 05, 2007

Update

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUSY!!!! I am exhausted, and there is no end in sight. And I'm getting fat. Between yesterday and Sunday I will have done talent show tryouts (Cade), a baptism (I was in charge of putting together) Easter, Marks grandmas funeral (everyone coming from out of town-and my FIL staying here..the rest of the crew gets in tonight) Coopers birthday, football practice and first game, my babysitting job, doing hair appointments, and then all the normal stuff like trying to keep my house together, easter things for preschool, Mark working graves all week so he's sleeping all day, it has been IN-sane!!! Looks like things will be calming down about wednsday of next week.

Last week was bad with old business stuff stress, a real gut-wrencher. Looks like next week might be more of that, but I'm trying to stay away from it and let Mark handle it. I am DEFINETLY going to join back up at the gym. I'm gonna go to a different one though, I really need a change of scenery. I have to have somewhere fun to take the kids during the day while Mark sleeps, and the gym makes the most sense. I can't wait to get back on track. Its my therapy and I can't put a price on my inner peace and happiness. It might be a month or so before I can do it, so I will try to do my best until then. Honestly right now I just have to make it through this crazy weekend and just have as much fun with it as I can. I love when my SIL comes to visit we always have a good time. I hate it that I'm ginormous right now and not looking my best, but oh well, not much I can do about it at this point. It sucks that I have to see just about everyone in Marks ENTIRE family at this funeral and I'm all muffin-top and wide-load. :( I'm trying not to think about it and dress as flattering as possible. Don't count me out just yet, I'm still in the game, just on the sidelines for a bit.

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Sorry your world is a crazy -ass zoo right now.. & I'll bet you look WAY better than you're giving yourself credit for Girl!

Unknown said...

Do your absolute best and it will all come together...but it sounds like you're so freaking busy that you probably burning a buttload of calories anyway. lol

love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

Hey girly..sorry to hear about Mark's grandma.

You are always soooo busy. I know with just a week of clean eating and working out you will feel much better. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Hugs-Dede

Mari said...

I would never count you out. You will pull through, you always do. It will get easier.
Hugs,
Mari

Stef said...

Hey Janel!
Just popping in to say hi!!!

=)