We got our first invite to the pool the other day....fear struck my heart. As much as I want to rejoin the gym,I can't right now, but I must start right now. I oput on a suit and sat by the pool, but kept my shirt on and didn't get in. Now that is NOT the kind of mom I wanna be. That is so BORING. I can even pinch fat on my CALVES right now, thats when I know its getting really bad. Also, my neighbor asked if as gonna run the Pat Tillman run in April, which I had plannned on so I told her we could do it together. No treadmill in sight for me ( I inherited my dads procrastinations issues...who knows when I'll see it) which means I need to hit the streets. I checked out Cardio Coach online, it looks like just what I need. 30-40 minute interval training in my MP3 player. I am willing to run outside, I just have a hard time pushing myself and keeping track of my minutes and stuff. I think this would be perfect for me. I can do my training AND my challenge together, all for 14.95. I listened to some samples, it sounded really good.
So this is what I'm back to, I still want to do my home gym challenge, I am gonna start hanging out on tracker again, and my goal finish time is going to be before I go on our big missouri trip in July to visit family. I'm not quite ready rightthis minute to start, but I will be VERY soon.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

5 comments:
Darlin I think you're really being toooo hard on your self! I'm sure your still lookin just lovely!
but if it's motovation you need I'm back from my sis's & ready to GO!
a few days of being stuck in the house most of the time &only access to BAD food ..sure has put me in a GOTTA get back to the real world Mode too!
Check out mapmyrun.com or gmapspedometer.com. You can map your route & measure distance via satellite. It's all free! All you need is a watch to keep track of time, some good tunes on your mp3 player, a good pair of running shoes, and you're all set!
Good luck with the training!
Good luck Janel!! We're all here to support you and help with motivation. You'll be back to your hot, sexy self before you know it! (Not to say you aren't hot and sexy already!)
Another benefit of running: less time overall, because you don't have to drive to the gym and back :-)....
Then you have more time to cook and prep and plan your meals, which are 90% of success anyway, right? :-)))))))
You can do it! If I can, you can.
You can go to the pool? In March? Excuse me while I go sob for a bit...
Seriously, wake up calls aren't a bad thing. You've got everything in place, put it to work girl! We're all with ya.
Post a Comment