
Naw.....It wasn't chaotic at all!!! :P
Still crazy busy, still tired. Family is now all gone, we had a lot of fun though. Time to pick up the pieces and put it all back together. I'm taking it easy today, (well, I'm taking it easy while I babysit and drive kids around)Its just a less intense day. Should be able to rejoin the gym next week, which makes me happy. I may try to call the guy back today and get a couple days worth of passes and go try it out tomorrow and thursday. I'm so fricken out of shape I can't even imagine what it will feel like to get on a treadmill.....scary. Plus this is the kind of gym where I will want to have some decent workout clothes, and I need shoes. I was playing around with my BILs Sunday night and we had a bench press "contest". I put up a couple reps of 95 lbs, which was not bad considering I havent' lifted in like 2 months. I can't wait to get back to the land of the living! I'm back to fluffy bloated lethargic me and I hate me like this. All I want to do is take a nap and that does not work with my crazy life. Its way past time to start getting some goals churning around in my head. One of the objectives will be finding that happy place where your lifestyle changes PERMANENTLY and I never see the 140's again. E V E R.

2 comments:
I'm SO looking forward to that day too! 95 lbs! Wow, that's certainly impressive! You'll be right back in it before you know it!
Busy busy again my girl? gee what a suprise! Oh & about that happy place...I SOOOOO wanna come with...is that ok?
under the 140's forever...*sigh* yes please
Post a Comment