I'm sitting here at the computer just now and Cade comes in to give me a hug goodnight and then says "mom, you smell like crap!" UM YEAH mabye because I just had to clean my 5 YEAR OLDS crappy underwear 2 different times in less than half and hour!!! I guess in the midst of my overzealous underwear scrubbing (I gave up on the one pair and tossed it) some POO WATER may have splashed up onto me. NICE. Not diahrrea, just more like too lazy to get to the pot. Boy did I yell. I smoothed it over later (with a lecture) but I was MAD. My poo cleaning days are few and far between and my patience for it is pretty much non existent at this point. BOYS!!! I SWEAR!!!
6 comments:
I had no idea!!! All this time, right next door.....and didn't even know it! That is so funny! I'm new to this blogging thing but it looks like you and Maddy are old pros. You are so good about writting about everything. I need to do that more. I take the easy way out and just post pictures. I'll add you and Maddy to my list to check up on things......not that I don't already know!
Dropping by to catch up. Thanks for the comments on my recent loss.Hope all is going well with you and Mark and the kiddo's. I'm still working on my pigeon problem, and boy are they smart,lol.
OMGGGGGGG, do I feel your pain there! My oldest was the laziest EVER! Thank goodness my little one is a neat freak, I think he would go ballistic if there was ANYTHING at all in his beloved Scooby Doo underwear! hahahaha.
I hear ya. I clean poopy underwear at least every other day. Ugh. I used to just throw them away, now it's getting expensive. :-)
EWWWWWW! Did you tell him next time he could was the underwear and smell too?
NICE! Always good to know you smell like crap huh? Kids are so honest.
Hoping to see you in July.
Post a Comment