The only reason I did was because my 8:30 pm hair client cancelled, she wasn't feeling good. Thats good because I'm exhausted!! Its only thursday night and I'm already dreading the weekend. I am babysitting my 15 month old nephew from now till saturday afternoon. Luckily he's a bit older this time and its a lot easier. He went down to sleep great tonight WHEW! Then my 4 yo niece is spending the night tomorrow as well. That ought to be interesting. Plus I'm babysitting the girls tomorrow (but they will leave before my niece gets here) HOWEVER I do get to meetup with Dana, Deedee and Jim this weekend, so that will be a little break, even though I'll have the baby with me, he's good. Then off to Katie's wedding dress fitting, hand off the baby and then Cade's football game. Enough already!!
I really wish I could just include the girls I babysit in on my gym membership and take them too, (or even have their mom pay the 10 bucks a month) but the issue with that is the older one having Cystic Fibrosis she needs to be kept away from places like that with a zillion kids in close quarters, she needs to be really careful not catch anything. So that won't work. I usually only have them 2 half days, but you know how it goes, things come up and they need me other times too. Once I get through this weekend I am so excited to get serious on monday. I'm eating better already (if by better you mean not stuffing my face full)but I have gotten so FAT! Its horrible!! I'm getting this fat all back off, I can't stand it. At least my fat tolerance has lowered, now to be a size 10 is enough to make me freak out where before I was trying to get down to that. Now to me a 6 is comfort zone. Not that a size is the magic number or anything, but ya know what I mean. I want my cute body back!!!
Getting to the gym before monday is not going to happen. Mark is working graves tonight friday and saturday night, and I'll have extra kids the whole weekend. I'm going to concentrate on eating to prepare for mondays workout, get all the soda out of my system and hopefully some of the other crud so I don't die when my heartrate rises. I'l probably be sweating out Diet Coke instead of sweat. Sick. I need a milestone to work towards, I'm still thinking my July road trip to Missouri will be a good one. I can still make progress by then. I've even thought of joining weight watchers just for something different to do. I don't know, I can't decide. I'm so lost about it all, which is unusual for me. :D
OK time to go watch my DVR'ed shows after I peek in on you all. I might even have time to comment on a couple, woo hoooo!! :D
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment