Love the pictures! It was so great meeting you and Mark. You guys rock! And congrats on starting an AZ BFL Group. That sounds awesome and you and Dana are perfect for the job!
Hey Janel! Thanks for sharing your cruise experience with us! Can't wait to read more! And CONGRATS on the AZ BFL Group! I'm sure it will be a success!
I am a SAHM of 5 great kids ages 12,11,9,7,and 6. Between my church jobs and family I stay very busy. I have a fabulous husband and a big extended family that inspire me every day. At this point I am just trying to make it through each day with a smile on my face and not get too fat.
4 comments:
ummm can't see anything.. but EVERYTHING else looked like SOOOOO Much fun!! All You Pretty people!
Love the pictures!
It was so great meeting you and Mark. You guys rock!
And congrats on starting an AZ BFL Group. That sounds awesome and you and Dana are perfect for the job!
Hey Janel! Thanks for sharing your cruise experience with us! Can't wait to read more! And CONGRATS on the AZ BFL Group! I'm sure it will be a success!
Post a Comment