I just wanted to report in on how everything else was going. I have really struggled getting back into the swing of life over here. My challenge is going well, though. It finally happened, I got sick. My number was up, for sure, I havent' had so much as a cold in over a year, partly due to the healthy lifestyle, partly due to regular chiro visits. I think I got a stomach thing once last year for 24 hurs, thats it. Pretty good. Unfortunatley this week my luck ran out, and I got PMS, a cold, and add that to coming home to my real life and starting a new challenge(ohhhh, my aching BODY) with all the soda, fat, and sugar withdrawls its been a little rough. PMS week is'nt the ideal week to detox, but on the other hand, just rip it off quick ike a band-aid, right?? Miraculously, I have stuck to my diet perfectly, exept for a couple missed meals due to being asleep. It laso helps that I cna't really taste of smell. I missed my workout yesterday, my head was pounding so bad I could hardly see, but I ate clean. Today I just decided I have to suck it up so I took some Dayquil, I may have to add ibuprophen to that because so far my head is still pounding but I have to get to the gym. I'm gonna walk at a high incline for cardio abd then do LB. Then I HAVE GOT to get unpacked and get this house put back together. Its driving me bonkers. Im actually contemplating a trip to the laundromat, I betcha I have 10+ loads of clothe to wash, I could get it all done in 2 hours and just be done with it. Hmmm, sounds tempting. I also need to get a quote from Merry Maids....(HAHA *snort*)
No comments:
Post a Comment