Thursday, June 29, 2006

OK OK here it is!!! THE VIDEO!!!! (well, most of it anyway)

I have to tell you that Mark put this whole thing together for me, he ROCKS!!! If anyone is even remotely interested in coming to the Champs weekend in TN, hopefully this will kinda show you what a blast we're gonna have!!!!This cuts off unfortunatly before the end, hopefully I'll figure out how to get the end on there soon. I realize theres a lot of shots of me in there, but we weren't really planning on doing this project with it so ignore me. Looks like all of the booty shots he got of me were on the end part that didn't make it on here so WHEW!!


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

13 comments:

Julie said...

The video was so cool! It makes me wish I had been there too seeing how much fun everyone was having.

Thanks for all of the updates and the pictures too. You look great and I can tell you had a blast!

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Colorado Kid said...

I love that video!!!! I got to have it!!!!

Casey

Donna said...

That's great! Thank you for doing that. You guys made working out look like such fun.

chantal2bfit said...

Cool video! Thanks for sharing! Wish I was there. You guys looked so motivated while having fun at the same time.

Those side crunches on the ball are killer! My PT friend told me about it and I've been doing it ever since. I never thought of doing it with a dumbell, like one of the guys from your video. That's something new I learned.

Hypertrophy said...

Cool video Janel !

I see some light dumbells and a few machines .... wasn't there any iron on the ship ?

Suz said...

That video was sooo cool. See, I thought you did it and then I went back and read. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT> and I wasn't even there! :) I am def'ly going to TN! See you there!

Amy said...

LOVE the video Janel!! you guys did an awesome job with it.

Janel said...

Yeah, Jim it was all machines and a few dumbbells. I can't wait to get to TN and use some REAL equipment. The guys had to use what was there because they were trying to get pumped up for the "Cabana boys" party. Details on that one next. Hehe.

Suz, I can't WAIT to meet you in TN!!

GET* HER* DONE LINDA said...

I love the video, thanks Mark for making it,, I missed Donna's ab class I was working out with Aaron, I was sore for 2 days, lol

Can;t wait til the Tenn weekend, I'll be there!!

GET*HER*DONE LINDA

Tracey said...

Nice but I wanted to see a whole video of JANEL!!!!!!

Pete said...

and some of us were looking forward to the booty shots!

Anonymous said...

Looked like a giant orgy! Sorry I missed it!

jen said...

omg! that video was sooooo cool!! I enjoyed every bit of it! I only wished dave and I would've met you guys up there...cuz we missed out!!

TN is going to ROCK! can't wait to room with ya...

tell mark he's a talented, awesome dude! ;)