Saturday, June 10, 2006

My man is home!!!!!!

YAY!!!! Hes been gone a week, but I feel like I haven't seen him in 2 weeks since he worked so much the week before he left. Its so good to have him home. He looked so strange with almost a full beard, so rough and manly..YUMMY. I wanted to take a picture, but Dayton put my memory card inside the cd-rom drive, hope I can find it. We are just hanging out today and then tonight we are going to Sadies dance recital. Good times.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy???

I think the last time I looked at Tom and thought 'yummy!!', he was holding a bag of gummi bears.

Pamela said...

Awwww Glad your Manly Man is home... It's always nice when they get home isn't it??
Enjoy the recital!
Did you get my email??

Anonymous said...

Hope you and your husband are enjoying each other!

Lori said...

How do you upload a video on blogs? I tried and it said an error occurred. It wasn't anything important, no one is home to video so I video'd the dog just to see if it worked...and it didn't.

Lori

Julie said...

Hope you guys had a great evening! That old saying that absence makes the heart grown fonder is so true. And I can't wait to hear about this wild Tuesday that you mentioned in your last post...

LOL to Deb's comment!