HAHA I mean I went to Ross today and got CLOTHES!!!!! Cute ones, too! It was so super fun. I ran out of time, though so I will have to go back tomorrow. Aww, shoot!! LOL My MIL is coming over early so I can go try to finish up. I LOVE the new stuff I got. Tonight is the fun part, setting out outfits on the bed and deciding what I need and what I can live without. AND I also got to get a new pretty set of nails on, I got my hair done wednsday, and I'm gonna do my toes tonight. I decided to go with the french pedicure.
WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My wild crazy adventure below!!!!!
I did a lettle "extra" grooming..........I went and got a real brazillian bikini wax!!!!! *insert scream*
I have to tell because I know ya wanna know!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
I got a recommendation from a friend for this lady, so I make the appt. I'm not a fan of pubic hair, so I usually shave, but I'm thinking, hmmm, 2 days into the cruise I'm gonna have bumps, and some not so pleasant itchy crack. NOT sexy. Sooooo, here we go.
I go to this ladys house, she's SUPER nice, very friendly, put me RIGHT at ease. I lay down on this bed covered with a towel(everything decorated fancy) and she starts. The first rip....OH MY HOLY CRAP I thought...um I don't know if I can do this, uh, but I can't quit now,,,,,I'm telling her "ow ow that one really hurt, was that the worst of it??" (I said that 5 or 6 times I think,whining like a baby, its kind of a blur now)I'm clenching the pillow I'm laying on(on my back) sweating, I can tell she's trying to distract me with conversation(nice try). MAN it hurts. She was doing about 3 inch by 3 inch sections. She had the towel over my crotch, and she'd move it and do one side at a time. I was definetly breathing through it and breaking out in a sweat. She kept telling me the front was the worst, by far. So she does that and then I flip over onto my stomach(OK this is not for the modest, but really, shes seen it before)and then she waxes the "back". I thought the back hurt just as much if not more, especially that first one. Yowch! And the wax seemed hotter. I didn't have to go on my knees or anything, thank goodness. But she got that done quick. The whole thing was quick. mabye 12 minutes. Then she gave me this lotion to put on and left the room. My skin was a litle tender for about a half hour, and then it felt fine. So there you have my first hand experience. I can't say I love it yet, its only been a couple hours, I still have wax residue. I am glad I did it, now I can say I'm super deluxe high maintenence! LOL I was having second thoughts after that first rip, though. KELLY CLARKSON!!!!!!!! 2 more cool facts, she lives 2 miles from my house, and charged me only 35 dollars!! That is saweet!!!
So that is my crazy wild adventure. I still have tons to do, but I have a long night to do it all, and the coolest...I'm meeting KIM tomorrow for lunch!! Doing the happy dance!!! Its gonna be so fun!!! YAY!!!
Well, gotta go play fashion parade and get packed. Ta Ta!!!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

8 comments:
Besides the pain, I cannot imagine the "unveiling" for a stranger so they could do it. You are brave!
I was actually doing the scream!!! when you mentioned insert scream. I not ventured into this experience oh my it sounds painful.
You must be mutha-f**kin crazee ....
that's taking the milf thing a little too far .. lol
:)
You go girl!!!! Haven't done it myself, partially bc I am too cheap. But $35??? I could swing that!
no thanks! OUCH!
OUCH since you were sweatting so much can you call it cardio???
I think i'll pass on that. FIrst time I tried to do it, I tried on my own. I had a strip on and it hurt so bad I ended up just cutting it off.
Lori
So did you have an orgasm?????? I want to do this but I want to keep my jeans on; I think I need to lighten up. Like really can I be that modest?
LOL Teresa Its from the move "the 40 year old virgin" when they make him go get his chest waxed and he dosen't curse so that is one of the things he yells when they rip the hair. "KELLY CLARKSON!"
I'm sure there are some psychotics out there who would get some pleasure out of recieving pain like that, I am not one of them.
You could go get a regular old bkini wax, and keep your panties on, but if I'm gonna go thru it, I'm doing the whole thing.
LOL Lori, I tried it myself once too, it was a disaster! You have to have someone else do it, because you need to get the proper angle, which is not humanly possible on yourself. Well, I'll leave it at that. :D
Post a Comment