Did everybody miss me?????? Well too bad because that old girl that left is NOT coming back, its the good old me, as opposed to the bad old me. The motivated, energized body-for-lifer left that grumpy old hag out floating at sea!!! HA!
UNREAL,people!!! It was even better than I expected!! I didn't think that would be possible, but its true! It may sound like cheezy,rah-rah crap to some people, but I don't care because it was one of the best experiences of my life. Mark had just as much fun as I did. We discussed it a length and although the cruise was good, fun at the beach, Nassau, doing new things, all that, it truly was the people we got to know that made the trip so worthwhile. I cant even tell you how cool it was to meet our blends, fellow trackers and champs, all in one place. At first we were wondering if it would be worth it to pay extra for this vacation just so we could be with the BFL group, but truly, honestly, you can't buy that kind of experience!! Mark and I just put ourselves out there and introduced outselves to people, and joined in the activities and it really made the trip great. I mean, we all know that the champs are just people, all that, but really, every single person we met were friendly, engaging, unpretentious folks, who had a lot to share, and did it willingly without being like "well, let me tell you.........". We just chatted, did fun things, it was so COOL!!!!!! It was great because the 2 of us could go together someplace on the ship, and there was someone there we recognized and could hook up with, or just say Hi to, have a brief conversation, it was great! Mark and I spent lots of time together, butdid some things separate too, which worked out well. I've gotten over the fact long ago that he will NOT be joining me on the dance floor. Its fine. He was able to sneak away to the lounge and watch world cup while I was at the pool. Everyone wins! I had been under assumptions about some people(especially champs) that I found to be totally wrong, and surprised at others. I hadn't planned on doing the "Wacky Olympics" but we decided to at the last minute because they needed players and I'm so glad I did!! And not just because our team WON or anything!! LOL Get a bunch of BFLers together and it dosen't matter that we were racing with a wet t-shirt and a hula hoop, it was COMPETITIVE!!!! LOL
OK well I'll stop there with the overview, I'll do a day by day review, because I want to journal it for myself and some of you might want to know what all we did. I have tons of pictures and video clips, its just all so awesome!!!
I already read everybodys blogs, didn't comment, but I was there, right now I have media to sort!! I'm glad to be back!!! Jamber is back in da HOUSE!!!!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

4 comments:
Just get your butt moving with the journalling and picture us to death!!!!
Love the energy you brought back there GIRL! Sounds like an AWESOME time~! Good for you guys! :)
Ok Ok... now as Tracey said..get on with the play by play! ;)
Woohoo! Welcome back! I'm glad you had a great time and I can't wait to see pics and hear more about it!
Welcome back! Can't wait to see pictures and read the journal!
Post a Comment