I'm also trying to get myself pumped up for the next 2 weeks fitness and diet-wise so I thought I'd share this funny clip of when I was at the trainers in Thatcher a few weeks ago. These are reverse push-ups, I'm supposed to do 10 sets (of as many reps as I can) of these. I can't really do even one without a spotter. Gee, I'm sure some random guy at the gym would spot me if I asked.....BWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So NEEDLESS TO SAY I do not actually do these. But I do 10 sets of regular pushups, dips, and wide grip pull-ups (with help, obviously) for my arm workout, along with this cool 10 lb plate workout. I'll have to show you that sometime. Its awesome.
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
This video is like my 8th set. He made me do SO MANY! I couldn't straighten my arms for almost a week afterwards.
Hey lookie, now Grease 1 is on! BONUS!!!! ahhhhh, good times!!

6 comments:
Those look so hard!! I would definitely need a spotter. TEN sets? In one day? Jess is right, you ROCK!
YOu go girl!! Oh my goodness though look really tough-WOW! I am watching Runaway Bride right now:)Theres a good chick flick for you. caught it on tv perhaps you are watching it now as well!
Hello Janel,
Thanks for swinging by my blog.
Arizona? I love that place. Lived in Tucson for a year.
Good chick flick: Just Like Heaven with Reese Witherspoon and that hottie Mark Raffalo.
OMG! Those reverse push-ups look brutal. You're a warrior.
jennifer
Thanks for your comment about my house, that was so nice of you.
Oh yes, Just Like Heaven, great movie. My niece loved Tristan and Isolde, it's on my Netflix list but I haven't seen it yet.
I do something like that exercise, but my trainer calls then reverse pull ups and I don't have my feet on a bench. I'll bet they are easier the way I'm doing them.
wow, I gotta try those! That is awesome :> Don't know about getting 10 sets out, but by god those will shape some nice arms!!!
Movies to watch while hubby is gone:
The Notebook
Steel Magnolias
Sweet Home Alabama
All 6 seasons of Sex in the City LOL!
I could go on and on...
Those are killers. I know what you mean by not straightening your arms for a week, I was just like that. I love the videos, keep them coming.
Lori
Post a Comment