Thursday, June 01, 2006

I pick ME!!!

I thought this was cute, who knows if I can even fill the whole thing out.



I am: a nice person
I want: a new SUV
I hate: when Americans go to other countries and act like asses
I miss: Dance class
I fear: Being old and having no money
I hear: silence.....FINALLY!
I wonder: what my kids will be like as adults
I regret: some things I've said that have accidentally hurt others feelings
I am not: good at math
I dance: constantly in my head
I sing: at church
I cry: when I talk about money. Whats up with that???
I am not always: clever
I make with my hands: a lot of cute hairdos
I write: not nearly often enough to my grandma
I confuse: Mark
I need: a clone
I should: stop using food as reward and punishment
I start: insane, pointless cleaning projects
I finish: what I start, usually

I tag: Anyone who reads this and hasn't been tagged or just wants to play along.

9 comments:

Pamela said...

TOOOOoo Funny we must have been working on this at the SAME time exactly! I was comming to TAG you & here you've done it! Great to 'talk' to you tonight! Let's have GOOD day tomorrow k?

Big hugs :)

Mari said...

Hi have a great day!!!

Donna said...

Great list. I wish my kids would let me do more with their hair. I have all kinds of ideas but once I start, the kids get restless and never let me finish.

Suz said...

I always ctm (chuckle to myself) when I read your words. You have a "way" of writing and it makes it fun for me! :)

K. Marie said...

I'm glad you picked up the tag, J! Hey -- got a hair question for you: I'm overdue for a refresh on the blonde. Can I safely do this -- would YOU do this (as in when you were pregnant, not would you drive up to Midvale and dye my hair ... but if you WANT, you're welcome to come up here!)? :-D

KatieFeldmom said...

I could go for that clone thing too.
Great List. Thanks for sharing.

Janel said...

Karenna, you can DEFINETLY do the blodne while preggo. The thing about preggo hair is not to try to get a perm. The hormones (or something) do some wacky stuff to you your hair-Why?? Who knows but I've rarely seen a good perm take on a preggo mom. The other thing, which I don't really believe is the chemicals in the really dark brown/black is supposed to be able to somehow seep into the bloodstream and you could get some kind of poisoning. (???)Not sure how this idea came about. Mabye true mabye not. ANYhow, it dosen't affect the blondes as far as I know. If your really paraniod, you can just do an off the scalp blonde(like a really heavy weave) that way no chemicals actually touch your scalp, which could be more sensitive than normal right now. I SO wish I could come up and do your hair. OH it'd be so fun!!! Well good luck and let me know how it goes.

:D

K. Marie said...

Thanks, Janel! I think I'd prefer an off-the-scalp blonde, anyway -- for one, you're right -- much more sensitive now. For another, I like when the roots just start to show through, gives more dimension than the all-over yeller. :-) And I'll be good and pay the assload of money and not try to do it myself for $7. :-D

Julie said...

I often find myself thinking about what my kids will be like as adults too. Then I think about when I should be having the "big" conversations (you know, drugs, sex, and so on) with them so that they turn out to be good and happy adults.

Hope your days don't get too crazy now that school is over!