Friday, June 16, 2006

I have no buiness blogging right now....

3 hours of sleep in 48 hours...NOT good. I kept the little guys up late(yes, that is the secret, but it dosen't work 100% of the time)so we can all sleep in. It was wierd this morning, Mark walked in the door at 5:30 am, just as I had finished my last bathroom, and we went to sleep. We both got up about 8, and have had another LOOONG day. He took the polygraph part of his hiring process today and it went well.He had to work all night again. Actually, edit: he just called, its 1 am and they had to leave early so he's on his way home. Here was my day today. I'm not really even that tired right now, although my bad typing has gotten considerably worse since I started:

8 am up cuz of a phone call, kids are hungry (the nerve!! LOL)
9:30 Weave and cut Lisa's hair
12 noon Drag kids to store to buy snacks, go to pool and meet friends
3 pm go home (stop by Target for shampoo)
3:30 shower, dressed and makeup, make sandwiches
4:00 40 minute nap (Wyatt escapes to the neighbors to play, different neighboor kid is in my house playing..WTH??)
5:00 Cut Jeannie's hair (new style, cute)
6:00 Weave and cut Liz's hair
7:30 grill chicken, make noodles for kids dinner, pack the 3 big kids for the weekend, eat the noodles and chicken quickly
8:30 Back to the store for the kids road trip snacks, bathroom break
9:00 drop off kids to dad at grandma's(awwww, Im gonna miss the little buggers)
9:45 Weave and cut Casey's hair, Find out from dad the kids need jackets...CRAP
11:30 back to grandma's with jackets and Sadie's running shoes
12 midnight.......Home, little boys asleep in the car....ahhhhhhhh

I think I'm so tired I'm not even tired anymore. Thats why I'm putting it all out there, I need my unwind time at the computer. Now Marks on his way home, I may as well go clean up my haircolor mess. I DO NOT want you to say I'm superwoman, I AM NOT this is just one of those crazy weeks that will go down in infamy in my personal history, I needed to document it for proof later. This is up there with the notorious Thanksgiving 2005 insanity. LOL I made some good cash today, shipped off the kiddos(well some of them) and its t-minus 3 days and counting till I'm in paradise with my sexy husband. Oh yeah, baby!! And thanks Suz for the reminder about the tent idea, That one is a great one. I'll get my brother to set it up hehehe.

All I have planned tomorrow is grocery shopping for the week, an appointment at 4, and then Marks mom is watching Wyatt and Dayton because our friends wanted to take us to dinner for appreciating Mark doing the scout camp all week last week. I am SLEEPING IN!!!!

8 comments:

Hypertrophy said...

You guys enjoy the cruise !!

Look forward to many pics upon your return.

bethkk said...

If anyone deserves a vacation, it is definitely YOU!! Hope you have an AWESOME time! (I almost just wrote EXACTLY what Jim wrote about the pictures...LOL)

Anonymous said...

Janel...I don't know how you function with such little sleep. Perhaps you will get some rest on the cruise?? :) I can't wait to see the pictures. You takin' the hooker shoes??? I wish I could be there with you, Dana, and the rest of the gang. Love ya...have a BLAST!!!!!!!! Dede

Suz said...

I get that way too...last night I was up til 2 am and had to be up at 5:30 / 6:00 am.....long day for suz too....get some zzzzzzzzz's for me too! nite! :)

Donna said...

Have a great time on the cruise. I really wish I had your stamina.

FV Tom said...

Holy moly, what a day. I couldn't do that much in a month!

Have a great time on the cruise.

Pamela said...

Nicci's got that right! DAMN... I feel like a total sloth just juggling kids activities end of school stuff & then working the past few days! ~lol SOOO excited for you that you guys leave sooooon!

chantal2bfit said...

Girl, get some sleep! You definitely need to go on the cruise. Maybe you'll get some R&R then.