Thursday, June 08, 2006

Fun and sun and sun and sun

We have been so busy. Fun busy though. I've been doing a good job of keeping the kids occupied, but its a lot of work, and it costs a lot in gas. I'm getting a nice toasted tan. Not doing so well at the eating plan, but I feel a new challenge coming on, the real deal again. Also, stay tuned for some wild stuff going on this coming tuesday. I will give a full detailed report.

On the Mark front, He's still gone but is having a pretty good time. And he dosen't know it yet but he is ON the short list of 10 guys who are in line to be hired by the police dept. YAY!!! He was the first alternate but some didn't make it thru background checks. It will be a totaly fluke if he dosen't make it past that. He dosen't even have a speeding ticket! So I am cautiously VERY optimistic. It helps knowing a few guys who work there, and he's a great candidate. Keep your fingers crossed. I could be on the road to a normal life!!!!

Anyway here is a pic of my cutie Dayton today at the pool. I can't believe this is my baby!!!!! I had 8 kids with me today(my 5 plus 1 cousin and 2 friends) We had fun. Chaotic, though. I love the pool, it totally wipes them out!!! So heres a window in on my life. Think I'm ready for a little adult vacation?? Hmmm? I watch this and I think, Yes, I eat to soothe myself like an infant. I love 'em though.







Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

9 comments:

Pamela said...

The pool looks like LOTS of fun.. wish I was there with ya!! Now THAT would be FUN!.. besides it's raining her today Bllaaaaaa! Oh well good for the garden & it was sunny the past few days..
I'll keep my fingers crossed for Mark!! that would be soo AWESOME!

Tracey said...

No doubt you're well deserving of an adult vacation !

Donna said...

Looks like the kids are having fun. Now it's your turn.

chantal2bfit said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You'll have a nice tan by the time the cruise comes around.

Amy said...

Looks like fun! I love watching your videos. fingers crossed for mark.

jennifer said...

That does look inviting...as I sit here in the rain! UHG!
BUT...where is the sexy mom bikini shot?
Hope you hubby gets the job!

FV Tom said...

Good luck to Mark!

And that pool sure looks great. Wish we had some sun. We are in the June Gloom season. YUK!

Lori said...

I love these videos. My camera has that capability. I will try it.

Lori

Pamela said...

Fingers are still crossed...& I sent you an email from here at work explaining the blog..;P