
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
It came recommended by locals, which is what we wanted, the "real" bahamas stuff. It was pretty good, Mark got Deep fried lobster, I got the grilled Conch, which is a locally caught shellfish. It was a little rubbery,but not bad. I ate it all, anyway so it must have been ok. The company we had was definetly the best part! Then we took the dollar bus back to the shopping area. We ended up shopping in this place called the "Straw market", you know the place all these ports have with the t-shirts, knock-off designer bags, stuff that looks all island-y but really comes from a factory somwhere. We ended up getting the little boys these carved shell turtles on a string, spiderman t-shirts, I got Sadie a couple of bracelets, Cooper got a bamboo whistle thing, and Cade a pirate skull piggy bank. Woo hoo. Then we went back ot he room to shower, change and eat dinner at the buffet(steak tenderloin....YUM) and head out to Senor Frogs.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Mark held the floor in place at the VIP section while I went out and danced. It was fun. I know Jim Shelton has some incriminating video somewhere, I'm a little scared for that to surface!
We had to break up the party at 11:30 and head back to the ship, so we went out to the pool and there was a huge pool party with a barbecue buffet. There were a coupke of pinapple towers(5 feet tall)stuck with hundreds of skewers of fresh fruit, it was gorgeous! Plus of course ribs and chicken and who knows wat else, I didn't make it all the way around. I think there was a taco bar too. I was able to talk to Porter Freeman for a minute, that was cool. It did start to rain pretty hard just as we were leaving port, but that only lasted a couple minutes, because we sailed away from it.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Haaaaaay!! Kenny Fernandez!!!!

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
We goofed around kissing our biceps and showing our abs(why I thought that was a good idea after the way I'd been eating and sucking down the Coke, is beyond me)Then went up to the club to shake our Shakiras a litte more. Mark did come with this time, there was only a little while till the club closed down again. Side note was that the DJ was pretty sucky. He had no clue what we were requesting. He played the same songs both nights, which ironically were also some of the same ones that the DJ at Senor Frogs played. I seriously heard the Madonna mix 3 times. I like to Vogue and all, the first ti e its fun, the second time its funny, the third time its annoying. Well, its actually annoying the first time, but anyway.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
We closed down the club, then went to bed.

4 comments:
OH, sounds like to much fun. I can't wait to go on my next cruise, jeez only 14 months away, ha ha.
What fun!!! Thanks for the stories, I am so glad you guys had a great time.
Straw market - LOVE LOVE LOVE, got me a sweet Prada bag and wallet my last visit there in May.
Senor Frogs - Favorite spot to hang - I got so trashed on the Yard Pina Coladas. I have more pictures of the signs in that place cuz I was so drunk and thought they were so funny!
I know what you mean about the ship DJ - when we went on our cruise we stayed about 5 minutes in the club cuz it sucked so bad. How hard is it to play good music??
And all the food! I was so sick from all the eating...I totally felt your pain!
hey janel. I am enjoying your recap of the weeks festivities!! It was great meeting you and Mark.
I am missing all the food and the dancing and the blue water. not to mention having all the great people around.
Another daily recap! YAY! Thanks for sharing, I was excited to check your blog and see more cruise photos. Have I told you yet "I'm so jealous!!". ;)
Post a Comment