
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
It was cool though because it was all beachy, tons of lounges and hammocks, everything painted bright and crazy, and the weather was gorgeous. Very picturesque. This was the place that a lot of people did the excursions. We ended up glad we didn't do anything. There was some water-parkish things to do for 20 bucks a person, jetskis, snorkeling, stuff like that, but it was all pretty expensive, and we just wanted to chill anyway. We ended up signing up for the BFL Wacky Olympics. We were just gonna watch everyone else be wacky, but they needed more people so we signed up. Lucky us though we were on the WINning team. We swept the first few events, like put on a wet t-shirt,do 10 rotations with a hula hoop and back, pass shirt to next in line. then there was race around the hula hoop with a balloon between your legs, run with a ping pong ball on a paddle, Ring toss over a soda can in the sand, that sort of stuff. We lost the last few, but our first few wins were enough to keep us in first place. It was fun, but people were definetly competitive! I'm glad we ended up doing it. We got cool gym bags filled with a visor, towel, that sort of stuff, so there was an actual prize. There are many incriminating pictures yet to surface of this event. Yikes!

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
We played around in the water for a while, then headed out to the big barbecue lunch, ribs, BBQ chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, and all the trimmings, plus dessert. YUM! Then we walked around the shops(all "LOCAL" type of stuff)then went back.
We went up to the pool, Mark was antsy thinking bout missing the soccer game so he went to find the World Cup game in the lounge. I stayed out with Lori and Casey, then Lori had a hair appt. for formal night so I sat with Udenia by the pool for a while. By then I was sunned out so I went back and took a litle nap.
Then it was time to get ready for formal night, I had 2 choices, the skin tight gown or the more modest, comfy black dress. I debated for a while, but I went with the less sexy, comfy one. I had gained since I first got the evening gown, and I wouldn't be able to eat anything, I already looked 6 mos preggo with all the eating Id been doing, so I went with the safe choice. I felt bad though, we missed the BFL cocktail party before dinner, but we got in on the big group picture. Then on to dinner. Woo hoo!

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Dinner consisted of 2 appetizers(I couldn't decide) 2 entrees, salad, bread by the basket full, and dessert. I can't remember what I had the second night, I know the first night I had a seafood ravioli, but it was small and Misty's prime rib looked good, so I got one of those too. I didn't feel too bad though, Aaron and Candace went to the buffet and ate right before dinner every night, then came and ate with us. HAHA!!! I know the last night I ordered 2 of everything too, even dessert I had the Key lime pie and a big ol brownie. Ahh, so fab. After dinner I think we just hung around, i can't really remember but then we went to the CHOCOLATE BUFFET at midnight.It was actually more like deserts made with chocolate, it sounded a little better then it actually was. Suzanne kept saying "I want globs of chocolate!! Where are the chocolate globs??" LMAO

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
I went and changed, then went out to the dance club with all the peeps while Mark crashed in the room. We danced until 4 when they finally kicked us out. You know me and club thing, I'm all over it! SO SO fun!!! Some of these guys are gooood dancers! Well 4 was late enough for me, I went to bed but some people went out to the pool. Fun stuff!!!

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

5 comments:
Janel, thanks for posting all this. I love to live the cruise vicariously!!! You are such a positive, energetic person! I just love reading your blog.
I love the day by day recap. Thanks for taking the time to do that.
Janel, this is great! Thanks for sharing all of this. I love your day by day recaps.
What a great write-up Janel! Thank you for sharing! You look drop dead gorgeous as always. Seeing those pics makes me so anxious for our trip in Sept. I hope our resort has a CHOCOLATE BUFFET!! OMG that's awesome! Mmmmmm, chocolate globs.....hehe
I also love the day-by-day recap. I know you must hear this all the time but you are absolutely stunning. Seriously.
Post a Comment