Saturday, June 03, 2006

Crashed

Yeah I sorta crashed. I was trying to remember all the things I did today, but its kind of a blur now. My legs ache, I'm tired to the bone. I just couldn't do any more. One of my classic turbo days. The pile of clean clothes on my bed is gonna have to find a new home on the floor til tomorrow. Its the start of a looooong week here alone with the kids. Tomorrow is church but Cade has a fever tonight so he may be staying home.

I need to take a nice hot bath but I'm too dang wiped out to run the water, and I might drown if I fall asleep in the tub.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

If you don't put any water in the tub there's no chance of drowning.

Ask Mark to give you a sponge bath.

Unknown said...

I do the clothes on the bed thing too. I put them there so they won't be in my "way" as I take care of everything else, then I forget to go back there to take care of them...then it's time for bed and they get tossed!

Summer...gotta love it, huh?!?!?

Suz said...

OMG....too funny. I do the same with my laundry. When you are doing laundry for 6 people (which is nothing compared to you Janel) you sometimes forget (on purpose) to go back in and fold them...next thing you know it's time for bed and back into the basket they go! :) It would be SOOO easy just to put them away, too! hope you are feeling a little more energized today!

Lori said...

That's why I make my kids do their own. Besides that I get tired of doing their laundry that isn't even dirty, they try it on and throw it on the floor.

I understand the being frazzled. I want to sleep in just one day. Maybe Wednesday.

Lori