First up, I got together with KIM yesterday!!! it was so fun!! We looked at wedding accessories and went to lunch at sweet tomatoes. Her cute mom was with us, it was a great time. She looks SO great, she's TINY!!! Check her blog for the pics, we took a bunch and we laughed a lot. Her mom thought it was funny, within 10 seconds we were talking like old friends, we needed no intro. I LOVE my blends!!! Kim is gonna look amazing for her wedding, and I hope I can go. Its right around my b-day, so mabye a weekend getaway is what I need for a present??? Hmmmm, I'm liking that idea.Plus I MUST meet the MIL, that would be a show in and of itself!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Alright, now I am really starting to get excited abut our trip. BAHAMAS!!!! I did manage to sleep well last night, and slept till almost 8. I got stuff together for my SIL who is watching the kids, insurance cards, phone numbers, meal lists, all that. I'm mostly packed, just need to pick up and do a couple loads of laundry. My bad news is tht my neck is killing me, I think I may have slept on it wrong, but my shoulderblade was bothering me yesterday, it may be related. I went to the chiro friday, he cracked the skeet out of me, it was a good one. I really should have gone back yesterday though. Oh well, its not bad enough to need ibuprofen, yet. I just can't look very far to my right, thats all. :D Our flight leaves tonight at 11, so I have to leave for the airport by 9. I am HOPING my dad gets my kiddos home before I go, I will be crushed if I can't tell them goodbye for the week in person. He's driving from CA today with them, I hope he leaves in time. Hes' kind of a slowpoke. :)
I wanted to wish you all a WONDERUL week, a great Fathers day, be good while I'm gone. Get ready to see the mutha of all transformations begin when I get home. I am already excited, think about what I'll be feeling after meeting all the blends and champs all week. I can't wait to get started. I will be entering the last official 2006 round, June 25 to Sept 18 (day after my 32nd b-day...PERFECT)
Have a great and fabulous week!!! I know I will!!!!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

8 comments:
Have fun...I bet it will be awesome.
Hope all comes together...IT"S GONNA BE A GREAT TRIP!! NO WORRIES!!
Have loads of fun!
Have a great time! Take lots of pictures!
First off, I hope you're having a BLAST on your trip!! Can't wait to see pics!!
Next. Just read your previous post! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I've had it done once. Wowzers I think that was the most pain I'd been in for a while. The woman says "did you take Ibuprofen?" Ummmm, I didn't know I needed it!! With each rip I would clench the table and out of sheer reaction my back would arch and I'd want to scream. My eyes were definitely watering (I say watering, it was close to tears!). I did this as a surprise when my hubby came home from Iraq on mid-tour for 2wks. I said I'd never do it again...but...I'm actually planning to do it again for our vacation to the caribbean in Sept. HOWEVER- I didn't have the backside done! OUCH!! OMG Janel, I can't imagine that pain! Was it really worse that the front? I didn't think it could get worse! That's great about only getting charged $35 for everything, I didn't do the backside and it was $50. Hope you're nice and smooth on the cruise! ;)
Hope you're having a GREAT time! Can't wait to hear all about it!
I've thought of trying the Brazilian wax, but after reading your post, maybe I'll hold off a little....
Hope the trip is great, and can't wait to see pictures. Hopefully you share.
Have a great time Janel, you so deserve this time Wonderwoman!
Hugs
Christie
Post a Comment