Another day another night. My days are flying by. I'm so busy. I was gone most of the day again today and my house is a mess again. I was planning on cleaning up tonight but my legs are shot. I had a great hour and a half workout this morning early and I think some of the soreness is from that, but also I went shopping with my mom and 2 sisters today and walking around the mall in old flipflops wasn't the best choice. An the good side, I rediscovered a great store we have here called Forever21 can we say cruisewear??????LOL woohooo! I got a cute top today but I found tons of stuff I'm gonna go back and get. Its one of those juniors stores and the quality isn't great but its super trendy so the stuff dosen't have to last that long and its CHEAP! A very expensive item there is 30 bucks. I don't need anything that fancy LOL. Then hello BOGO at Payless. The end of the week will be shopping time. Today was just get out there and see whats cute. I really love the styles right now. Can you tell I never go shopping??? I didn't forget Mark, I got him some plaid grandpa shorts. Too cute. I finally got some ideas of what I want to get. I call dibs on the 14.99 wooden beaded bag at American Eagle!!!!!!! :)
It did make me realize that I probably don't need as much new stuff as I thought I did, I do have a few things already that I can take.
I'm really ticked that my legs hurt so bad, I needed to get some stuff done!
Five items in the fridge
-eggs
-tortillas
-peanut butter
-Sadies little friend's cooler of "special" food left over from her party
-Capri Suns for the pool tomorrow
Five items in closet
-My jewelry(recently organized)
-Marks GI Joe collection
-Our DVDs
-a pitiful amount of clothing
-My dresser
Five items in my car
-My gym bag
-a carseat
-another carseat
-my workout clipboard
-Wyatts shoes
Five items in my purse
-My PDA
-My phone
-Marks phone
-chapstick
-listerine pocket mist
Geez I'm BORING!!!! Oh well, I tried a new hairdo and it looks cute, so HA!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

8 comments:
A GI Joe collection???? How cool is that?????
Guess i won't be playing this one .. since I refuse to carry a friggin purse ..:)
It's so great to find stuff you like when you go shopping.
As for Grease and Grease 2- Bonus! "Where did the pollen go?"
Grease 1 "if you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter"
Bwaaahahahaaa!
hahaha...I came to say what Tracey already said.
Sounds like a GOOOD day shoppin... One day i have to go to the Mall again! *sigh* Mostly I shop for yard stuff lately...BORING! ~lol~
way to keep on moving! :D
Jim is no fun....let's combine our extra purse products and go buy Jim a purse. Jim, what would you like in your purse? Janel: you are soo funny. Love the last line "ha". :) You must have a large closet to fit your dresser into it. I am lucky to fit myself into mine. It's a very small walk in!
Yes, lets get Jim a "European Carryall" and we can all donate one item to him. Heres what he'll need...Chapstick, moneyclip, pen, spare cash/change, and some breath mints. Voila!!!! LMAO C'mon Jimmy hon, we wouldn't want you to be left out!! Its not a PURSE!!! LOL
And the reason my dresser fits is because I have hardly any clothes or shoes! :(
Post a Comment