Wow, thanks everybody for the nice compliments and yays! I feel a little down because I have really blown it the last couple days with the eating and have not been feeling very well. Its like which came first, the junk food or the tummy ache?? LOL I haven't felt "right" since I tossed my cookies in my HIIT last week, I keep getting an upset stomach, just a little nagging one that I keep thinking carbs might settle it down. So far not working. I had a decent HIIT this am but my somach hurts now. I went ahead with a egg white/oat pancake but its still hurting a little. I'm getting my list for today done so I can lay down later this afternoon.
I was supposed to have a class this am but only 1 gal showed up and she said she
d just come to the thurs night one instead, which is fine. It really dosen't bother me at all, some weeks are gonna be like that. I got my house all picked up and myself worked out and showered early, and thats great. I just got a lot of extra time today, no complaints here whatsoever!!
Suzanne(bubblz) brought the top 20 list to my attention last night......#1???? ME???? That was the shocker of the year, over here! I was SO not expecting that, and I was just so thrilled! A year ago if I'd known I'd ever even be on the thing I'd have probably cried! I about did last night!! LOL But I printed it off so I could always remember my day in the sun! LOL Really, I am extremly flattered and happy about it. Thanks guys!!!!! It really makes me want to kick ass!!! It just ROCKS!!!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

13 comments:
I guess I'm kind of out of the loop on what this list is, but congratulations! I'm sure it's something great for you. I'm sorry your tummy isn't feeling well, especially for this long. I hope you're feeling better soon.
Wow from last week. Sorry, hope your tummy is better soon.
You rock and have earned your spot as number one. You are doing awesome and are going to be even hotter by the time you go on that cruise.
<3Mari
what is up with the handicap word verification?
Congrats on the #1 spot!
Your tummy aches sound like a weird flu I had about two years ago. A day or two of severe nausea, probably threw up once, then felt better but not right for almost two weeks after. Yeah, that weird ache you think soft, mushy carb foods will help but doesn't.
Congratulations on the list!
You certainly deserve it.
#1 yaaahhooo. you definitely deserve the recognition for your hard work. You are rocking it for sure!!
You'll get your groove back in no time. Hope you feel better soon. AWESOME pics too! You've got some great abs.
P.S. Cool idea starting the procrastination blog! I can't wait to check it out.
Yep & Yep... sorry bout you feeling "yuck" but "YAY YOU" for being at the TOP girl!!!
MARK!!!!!!!!!!!
*insert scream*
You've been earning "Top Dog" for quite some time now & your pictures show it. Way to go!
I would make a comment, however if Mark is going on the cruise I would like to avoid a black eye....LOL
You are doing great! Keep up the ahrd work...
Tell Mark to get to up-dating his blog!
Casey
Congrats for being number one of the top 20 list! It is well deserved! Sorry about your tummy. Hope you feel better soon!
Janel! I am so so excited that you are on the list. You deserve to be there. I wish I could say that I had a part in it...but I voted for you months ago and it won't let me again. I feel confidant in saying suggestive things to you...I won't be on the cruise! YOu look ravishing! Great job on the abs, well, EVERYTHING! Hope your tummy ache goes away. No fun.
Girl, you are looking more fabulous all the time!
And I have to say, your husband cracks me up...lol.
Post a Comment