This one always makes me cry. I love my (step)mom, Ginny and I'm so glad she is one of my best friends. If it weren't for her I would not be anywhere near the person I am. She has been such a wonderful teacher and example to me. She takes care of all of us plus her own ailing mother and I know it is so hard for her to watch her mom age and become dependent, but she does it all with such a giving heart.
All of you moms are heros and you give more to your children than you'll ever realize. Sometimes this is a hard day to celebrate, because some have moms that they don't understand(me), or feel like they are falling short themselves(also me), but lets celebrate our strength as women, because we are ALL mothers, and we have all been given something positive by our moms, whether its an example of how to be or how not to be.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

5 comments:
Have a great Mother's Day Janel.This day is all about you!
That's so neat Janel! I know where you're coming from. My step mom was my mother figure for me. She's been gone for 9 years now, but to this day, I still feel so close to her.
The video brought tears to my eyes too. Hope you're having a great day!
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day Janel- I hope you are enjoying your time "away!" Love you, Dede
Post a Comment