Mark is the sickkie now, poor baby!! Sore throat, dry heaving, fever, achiness. He looks pale, awwwwwwww. At least he has me to go to the store and get him drinks, and bring him medicine, and all that. Why don't moms ever get taken care of?? Even though, I do like taking care of him, the sweet 'lil guy :D
I had so much fun at our GNO last night, thanks guys! Who can beat Abuelo's, clearance shopping at the GAP and then 17 Again. Zac Efron is waaaay too cute! I love how they tried to make 1989 seem all old school at the beginning. LOL!! That was the beginning of my heyday!! I loved the cheerleaders dance, talk about bringing back memories!! I loved it! Thanks for inviting me guys. These girls are the best!! I can't imagine some of them not being around, it just kills me!! I'm not too worried though, I will be keeping tabs on you mover-awayers!!
I was too tired to watch the Lost season finale last night, but I watched it today.......WHOA!! I have never experiencing so many things making sense and yet so many other confusing questions surfacing. Its DIABOLICAL!
AI- I am really happy (as I know many others are :) that its Adam and Kris. I would mabye like Danny and Kris better, but I can't deny the skillz of Adam. I'm definetly rooting for Kris, as the underdog and as a person/role model. I will actually vote next week. The kids think its SO cool to vote LOL
DID YOU HEAR that in 1 WEEK it will be So You Think You Can DANCE starting???!!!!!?????!!! I am BEYOND EXCITED!! I seriously about peed my pants when I saw that it was already set to DVR next week!!! I wait allllll year for this show.
Thats it for now!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

4 comments:
Hey Nellie -How fun was last night then??! I'm bummed. I tried so hard to get better in time, haha ;)
I can't help but love taking care of my sick hubbie -they seem so miserable (do women just have higher pain tolerance?? I think so ;). Of course I get sick just when Shawn is out of town for 3 days -no pampering here, hehe.
So I can't wait to see 17 again! And SYTYCD (nice...) is my favorite too!! PaRtY!!
Get better soon Mark.
I saw the premiere date for SYTYCD and thought of you. Hope your house gets to feeling better soon.
I had so much fun on our GNO. I don't know why we don't do it more often!
K, so I have been so sick here too! Remember after the movie I said I felt something coming on? Well it did! That night I was up till 3:30 tossing and turning because I was so miserable! Bleh!
I'm glad Danny went home. It was his time. And party on for SYTYCD!!! I can hardly stand it!
I had so much fun too! Maybe we can squeeze one more in before the baby!!!
Super duper excited for SYTYCD. Ellie might be more excited than me, though.
Post a Comment