Thursday, May 28, 2009

And speaking of cake.....

I came across this blog tonight, and yes I realize I am pretty tired but I haven't laughed SO hard in a long time than at this girls blog!!! Seriously, I am laughing so hard I am crying!! I want her book!!! Not only are the pictures priceless, the snarky comments had me rolling!! The Mothers Day cakes were just BEYOND hilarious!!!! Oh my goodness, I'm dying!! And the Christmas cakes......ROFL!!!

www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com







I wish I could give the credits for these pictures, but seriously, this is the best blog ever!! What a riot! There are some where the person taking the order over the phone and heard the instructions in a funny way, and one bride who had a literal lifesize version of herself made as her wedding cake. SO creepy!! And so funny!

1 comment:

lizlaughs said...

I love that blog. It is so funny.